Everyone has a lifted Truck..

I have a Toyota Tacoma Prerunner. It's slightly lifted but I think it looks more like stock trucks used to look back in the day. I'd look like a landscaper if I drove a non Prerunner.

a84a3bd40c1b9b8d2a538f7dee0f5a40_crop_north.jpg

monstertruck.jpg

monsters.jpg

#justmanletthings

If my height and penis was a few inches smaller, I'd look into getting this:
25-cars-worth-waiting-for-ram-rebel-inline-photo-677427-s-original.jpg

Chrysler's answer to the Raptor- Ram with Hellcat engine.

If my height and penis was a few inches smaller, I'd look into getting this:
25-cars-worth-waiting-for-ram-rebel-inline-photo-677427-s-original.jpg

Chrysler's answer to the Raptor- Ram with Hellcat engine.

is this actually going into production?

I picked up a fat chick once

...oh wait

A raised truck in Seattle is like a unicorn. You see those mini-coffins everywhere here.
Someone should take a truck and plow into a whole row of them. Do you know of anyone with a Middle East religon? I heard they like doing that.

I live in NC, its extremely common in southern states for redneck teens especially to have these pavement princesses.

If I see one I automatically imagine a douche driving it.
I've been to NC. 99.9999% of the people there are douches.

Someone should take a truck and plow into a whole row of them. Do you know of anyone with a Middle East religon? I heard they like doing that.
Lots of them where I work, but none of them seem to want to do that.

Most of those trucks have more "power" than many sports cars out there. Speed I understand.

Try towing anything in a Lotus and tell me what happens.

Many of the lifted trucks can't tow anything because the frame is too high to attach a a normal trailer hitch.

Many of the lifted trucks can't tow anything because the frame is too high to attach a a normal trailer hitch.
Thats true too, but we are still talking about power, which they obviously have.

When the end of the world comes... trucks make for great weapon platforms. Better than some POS 4 banger Civic.

They'll be good to park somewhere when gas isn't available.

So these days in my area it's become an absolute rarity to find a truck that is not lifted. The only non-lifted trucks I ever see are owned my older men who could care less about trying to look cool. So if you own a truck and it's lifted and you never take it off road to the dunes, rock-climbing, trails etc.. what is the point? Are you trying to fit in? Look cool? Compensate? I honestly want to know when this ridiculous trend is going to end.

This is what i noticed almost everywhere in alberta, including edmonton where not a single truck has seen mud, they all drive like an asshole and swerve and rev engines, claim confederate flag often...its funny.

Thats true too, but we are still talking about power, which they obviously have.

They might be good for going down a drag strip but they tend to go belly up when you hit a corner.

??

They have drop hitches to accommodate just about any size truck. This is of course assuming you're talking about bumper pull and not fifth wheel hitch.

My jeep has a 2inch leveling kit and 31 inch tires but you need that around here the roads are fucked.

This is the truck I'd like to get someday when it comes time to replace my F150.
1ab5cf456e53048233043bdc2843c09f.jpg

That's pretty boss. <mma4>I am more of a dully 4x4 guy, but I wouldn't say no to that King Ranch. It's about as dude bro as I would care to get, although I would lose the 2 tone gold.

That's pretty boss. <mma4>I am more of a dully 4x4 guy, but I wouldn't say no to that King Ranch. It's about as dude bro as I would care to get, although I would lose the 2 tone gold.
Yeah, my ideal version is all black without that two tone color that King Ranch's seem to come standard with.

I would go dually but as of now at least I don't have a trailer to haul and dually's become a bitch when you're driving up old trails and shit to go hunting.

Back