Everyone has a lifted Truck..

??

They have drop hitches to accommodate just about any size truck. This is of course assuming you're talking about bumper pull and not fifth wheel hitch.

If you put a dropped hitch on it needs to be braced back to the frame so it won't bend and then the frame can bend down. A local was pulling a trailer loaded with wood that bent the rear of the frame on his 2013 Ford when he had to slam on the brakes. Pulling a fifth wheel would require a specially built trailer to get the hitch that high. Probably not advisable because the center of gravity has been changed.

Wisconsin has an altered suspension law that they selectively enforce that limits the lift to 5 inches. Tires can't be more than 8 inches larger in diameter than the factory stock size. Center of the headlights maximum height allowed is 54 inches. A dealer bought modified pickups at auction out of state and sold them without lowering them. It cost him his dealers license.

Yeah, my ideal version is all black without that two tone color that King Ranch's seem to come standard with.

I would go dually but as of now at least I don't have a trailer to haul and dually's become a bitch when you're driving up old trails and shit to go hunting.

Very true, it's a bitch when it comes to even mid-level off road capability's. I wonder if the rear wheel set up would allow for removal of the outer tire so you could transition relatively quick if need be.

Anyway, even with a single tire rear packages you can get nowadays, you can tow some really heavy trailers, campers and boats, as well as haul tremendous payload.

If you put a dropped hitch on it needs to be braced back to the frame so it won't bend and then the frame can bend down. A local was pulling a trailer loaded with wood that bent the rear of the frame on his 2013 Ford when he had to slam on the brakes. Pulling a fifth wheel would require a specially built trailer to get the hitch that high. Probably not advisable because the center of gravity has been changed.

Wisconsin has an altered suspension law that they selectively enforce that limits the lift to 5 inches. Tires can't be more than 8 inches larger in diameter than the factory stock size. Center of the headlights maximum height allowed is 54 inches. A dealer bought modified pickups at auction out of state and sold them without lowering them. It cost him his dealers license.

Cost him his dealers licence? I wouldn't last long in America with all the micro management laws they have. Canada is going down the same path mind you. Being an entrepreneur here is fucken brutal, to the point that they stifle the free market by hampering grass root innovation, in favor the big conglomerates.

To compensate mostly. They like to sit on top and see everyone is under them. I mean, how do they make certain turns? Looks over efficiency. I actually like lower cars like ricer. They are so stable and can make any turns.

Those lifted trucks are just asking to be flipped over.

^why would anyone need a truck like that other than to look cool? can't be driven on mountainous roads nor street roads for that matter. I mean it has to be a pretty wide big mountain road to work.

^it really bothers me how clickbaitty YouTube thumbnails are getting

i have a lifted jeep, because i actually go offroading and climb rocks and shit

lifted trucks were cool here for "bros" like 10 years ago. i remember pulling up to a gas station with a bunch of "metal mulisha" bros outside, they would all perk up expecting me to be one of them but i aint

So what do 'bros' ride around in now?
A truck like that makes no dam sense unless you are going mud-bogging.

I prefer this sans the large tire on the Black truck
luxury-style-prerunner_zpsgvgym8ar.jpg

6788591_orig_zpsjxa5lybv.jpg

Last edited:
^it really bothers me how clickbaitty YouTube thumbnails are getting
I would support a law that gave 1 year prison terms to anyone engaging in clickbait headlines and thumbpics.

<3>
Fucking Rich Kids.

PESH Panthers Rules!!!!
FB_IMG_1491062137835_zpshsbyizzz.jpg

ahahahaha Cheese? Are you serious bro? You went to pesh?

i actually was suppose to go to plano west but i went to Red neck senior

ahahahaha Cheese? Are you serious bro? You went to pesh?

i actually was suppose to go to plano west but i went to Red neck senior

haha. Yeah I grad from PESH before Senior was even built. It was just PESH and Plano West at the time. PESH vs West game was the shit back then.

We have the same ground in Australia. Lots of us haul things. None of us need to lift our vehicles.

haha. Yeah I grad from PESH before Senior was even built. It was just PESH and Plano West at the time. PESH vs West game was the shit back then.

lol and Presh always one in football and basketball, not sure where my school sat

My jeep does fine on stock suspension and tires, moderate off road use, fishing trips and whatnot. But since it's 20th birthday is this year I think a lift kit and more aggressive rubber is in order.

You get one of three things when people try to make fun of you for having a slightly larger truck

1.) You're compensating (this is hilarious because they are usually a person driving some rice burner with an exhaust that sounds like it's farting)

2.) You're wasting your money (go back to the person in the beater that can't afford an oil change)

3.) You're a racist (I'm half Japanese and Mexicans think I am a Native, Natives think I am Mexican, and white people think I'm Samoan... so... yeah).
To be fair, you do look like a small Samoan.

We have the same ground in Australia. Lots of us haul things. None of us need to lift our vehicles.
I haul industrial equipment all the time and a lifted truck is a huge negative , requiring slower speed and more caution because of the higher center of gravity .

Not sure if I sense sarcasm or not but @Clippy can confirm our streets have massive potholes and you need something rugged. Most people's offroad experience is our on road.

That was the poorest statement I have ever heard.

Back