Every elite athlete is younger than mma elite!

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Here is the average age of elite athletes compared to mma fighter
notable_sports.png notable_sports.png

Vs
7uoQUo5.jpg

To be fair to MMA, if you compared the universally known path on how an athlete could become a professional basketball or football player, the system MMA has in place is practically non-existent by comparison.

Influx of new talent equates to a younger average age of divisions; the fact that certain divisions are getting older indicates that said divisions aren't getting enough new talent, and if they are it's older athletes likely coming from other sports.

Science proves e sports is up there with nfl in terms of athleticism

There really aren't any junior/college MMA promotions/leagues so how is a guy supposed to be a star before the age of 25?

You can’t compare to esports. Most people retire from those at like 26.

To be fair to MMA, if you compared the universally known path on how an athlete could become a professional basketball or football player, the system MMA has in place is practically non-existent by comparison.

Influx of new talent equates to a younger average age of divisions; the fact that certain divisions are getting older indicates that said divisions aren't getting enough new talent, and if they are it's older athletes likely coming from other sports.
Sports and life are not fair get out of here with the liberal agenda

E Sports probably has a lot of sponsers in Red Bull and Cheetos

yup. Hard years of sitting in a chair sweating and yelling at a video game.
You would melt under the pressure these athletes go through lol coach potatoe

You would melt under the pressure these athletes go through lol coach potatoe
I watch comp cod and cs. I get it. I was just making light from when someone else made a joke. Sorry if I offended you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back