Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

you go in yet?

Yeah. Inspected everything with the traders, got the available quests, claimed the New Years gift and did a Customs raid on my USEC. Killed an AI Scav and a USEC PMC before i evac't then logged off.

You?

Yeah. Inspected everything with the traders, got the available quests, claimed the New Years gift and did a Customs raid on my USEC. Killed an AI Scav and a USEC PMC before i evac't then logged off.

You?

havent gone in, i have to Take my homegirl in to learn the ropes. aka Training :D

Haven't raided yet other than a quick factory scav run for laughs. Gonna probably get into some this evening after work.

You?

Get your ass back on my discord dude

Some of the new quest changes look super dumb.

New patch is out:

One thing im interested in is the 30% recoil increase on all weapons.

Very pronounced with the 74u and 7.62 aks. And sufficiently fast tapping with semi autos lets you hit the sky.

From the limited time ive played this patch a few things i like. For instance the menu sounds were made softer, trader sub-categories now have additional sub-categories, increased weapon recoil, Labs being made a paid to enter PvE horde survival map with potential PvP elements and footstep sound nerf even with headsets.

From the limited time ive played this patch a few things i like. For instance the menu sounds were made softer, trader sub-categories now have additional sub-categories, increased weapon recoil, Labs being made a paid to enter PvE horde survival map with potential PvP elements and footstep sound nerf even with headsets.

damnit kane!!! im get back in there

Hotfix today basically removed all the additional stutters the main patch brought. Those stutters still exist from Scav/players loading in. Raid i did on Shoreline earlier was buttery smooth.

@GhostZ06 i gotta show you this one loadout of mine tonight or tomorrow : )

Hotfix today basically removed all the additional stutters the main patch brought. Those stutters still exist from Scav/players loading in. Raid i did on Shoreline earlier was buttery smooth.

@GhostZ06 i gotta show you this one loadout of mine tonight or tomorrow : )

So we doing another raid? another one of the girls bought it 2 days ago

@Strychnine the old man needs to get back in on this

Came down with the flu Friday night. Over the weekend i ground out most of the Mosin quest chain. It actually made me fall in love with the weapon. To the point of i dont want to play with anything else...lol

Came down with the flu Friday night. Over the weekend i ground out most of the Mosin quest chain. It actually made me fall in love with the weapon. To the point of i dont want to play with anything else...lol

i went on some runs with buttercup. And Kane, i need to put a team together...i found a labs key on the scav boss.....Finest weapons and ammo

And Kane, i need to put a team together...i found a labs key on the scav boss.....Finest weapons and ammo

Might be done for awhile, not sure. That thrill of escaping a raid during the leveling up process is gone.

Did all the Mechanic gunsmith quests and it easily brought me to above level 35. Only quests i have left are hard grinds which i have no desire completing while still in beta. Last night after my work weekend i played some CSGO matches instead.

Might be done for awhile, not sure. That thrill of escaping a raid during the leveling up process is gone.

Did all the Mechanic gunsmith quests and it easily brought me to above level 35. Only quests i have left are hard grinds which i have no desire completing while still in beta. Last night after my work weekend i played some CSGO matches instead.

how those go? You still ranking up?

Back