Escape from Tarkov (if you like PUBG you might like this)

photo_2018-10-12_14-03-59.jpg.11bcd4a197fc3741cfb33c5df786507e.jpg

photo_2018-10-12_14-04-19.jpg.50bc2e11dd5de49ac2c7033ad1000a63.jpg

p90 and new map

Every commercialized content creator now is taking the side of someone with zero ethics in journalism.

what do you mean ?

Some YouTube'r created a video saying a breach occurred where BSG divulged every users private information. BSG responded by DMCA'ing all his EFT YouTube videos.

Now every opinion based YouTube'r is crying foul claiming 'fair use'. When this YouTube'r intentionally spread a lie for financial gain.

Some YouTube'r created a video saying a breach occurred where BSG divulged every users private information. BSG responded by DMCA'ing all his EFT YouTube videos.

Now every opinion based YouTube'r is crying foul claiming 'fair use'. When this YouTube'r intentionally spread a lie for financial gain.

i didnt know this. fucking did you post in that big thread in reddit?

fucking did you post in that big thread in reddit?

Yeah, im dealing with the same mentality of people who were calling for Klean to be fired for a patch release got pushed back.

Funny part is that this YouTube'r got this false information from a cheater who was banned by BSG.

That Quartering guy on YouTube called for BSG to pay off this YouTube'r to make a new video saying he was wrong. The vocal majorities line of thinking around this is completely out of whack.

Yeah, im dealing with the same mentality of people who were calling for Klean to be fired for a patch release got pushed back.

Funny part is that this YouTube'r got this false information from a cheater who was banned by BSG.

That Quartering guy on YouTube called for BSG to pay off this YouTube'r to make a new video saying he was wrong. The vocal majorities line of thinking around this is completely out of whack.

id probably take this side honestly

@GhostZ06 @KaNesDeath Holy fuck this new patch. Labs is AMAZING, watching Smoke stream, it's like watching a horror FPS play out. I love the feel on that map. Customs expansion, much needed, adds depth to the strategy you need to apply while raiding that map. Speaking of raiding.. Scav Raiders ohhh soo fucking cool. They will need some adjusting, but man those are intense fights.

@GhostZ06 @KaNesDeath Holy fuck this new patch. Labs is AMAZING, watching Smoke stream, it's like watching a horror FPS play out. I love the feel on that map. Customs expansion, much needed, adds depth to the strategy you need to apply while raiding that map. Speaking of raiding.. Scav Raiders ohhh soo fucking cool. They will need some adjusting, but man those are intense fights.
imagefgh.png.096f78324dc36a14974d17fcd062cc46.png

Wait tell the cultist are coming for a new night time enemy

@Jumpy @GhostZ06

Just ended my 12 straight days of working....lol

Caught Smoke also this morning doing two raids. Map definitely has that Resident Evil "Umbrella" vibe to it. Layout wise i like it better than Interchange(from what i saw). More of a medium and close distance encounter map.

@Jumpy @GhostZ06

Caught Smoke also this morning doing two raids. Map definitely has that Resident Evil "Umbrella" vibe to it. Layout wise i like it better than Interchange(from what i saw). More of a medium and close distance encounter map.

your gonna need to come back to the discord my dude. ill be ready to go in again

@Jumpy @GhostZ06

From what I've seen, there are some delightful sniping angles to be had.

2019 plans:

• Next update - next big fix and optimization iteration
    • Bugfixing (which lead to almost all the problems in the game - gameplay, network, performance)
    • Sound positioning fixes and rework
    • Ongoing freezes and stuttering fixes (which caused by grass rendering for example)
    • Optimizations (optics (“picture in picture”), optimization of vegetation, special optimizations on video card, optimization of RAM)
    • Balance tweaks (weapon mods balancing, gear parameters changes)
    • Various QoL improvements
    • Other fixes that you can tell us about in special topics created (https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/forum/108-support/)
  • Additional important things that we did not have in time in 0.11, which will be added as soon as possible
    • Character clothing customization
    • Key-cards functionality on Labs and other location
    • New type of exfils on current locations
    • SVD rifle
    • New trader - Jaeger. Possibly, he will trade lost uninsured items on the last level of loyalty
    • Field surgical kit (it will fix blacked body parts)
    • New 3-rd person character animations and optimizations
    • New anti-aliasing
    • Weapon preset builds and the ability to buy and assemble them quickly
  • Patch 0.12 - the Hideout
    • The process of escaping from Tarkov is not as rapid as it seems in reality. A character needs to settle down in order to gain strength, to store the found supplies, equipment and weapons. In other words, regroup to perform the main task in the game.
    • The player begins the construction and organization of the Hideout from scratch - initially it imagines an abandoned and cluttered bomb shelter without any means of life support. Consistently building and improving Hideout modules, such as a generator, a water collection system, ventilation, a medblock, a intelligence center, heating, a bathroom, and many others, your character improves his various characteristics, such as off-raid regeneration of health, hydration and energy. The player also receives special opportunities for the production of medicines, ammunition and other items for various resources. Improvements to the intelligence center provide new opportunities for working with merchants and Scavs and much more.
  • Visual enhancement patch (with Unity 2018 upgrade)
    • Old maps overhaul
    • Vegetation rework
    • Screenspace effects rework and optimization
    • General graphics optimization
  • New locations updates
    • The closest one - Military Base
    • Working stationary weapons
  • New bosses updates
    • Each location will have a boss (and some location will have even two)
    • The closest new boss is the leader of Woods Scavs “Kojaniy”, which you have already seen on the EFT artwork with Scav
    • New PvE groups - UN troops, cultists, boss guards and others
  • Updates with introduction of big storyline quests
    • They will shed light on the events in Tarkov and immerse you in the plot.
  • Other interesting features in the next updates
    • Metric (graphics) in the flea market, the inclusion of corrected dynamic prices
    • Item global pool introduction (test of the global “depleting” economy)
    • Offline mode improvements - cinematic mode, pve mode for playing with friends
    • Inventory system changes (autosorting, usability improvement)
    • Daily tasks
    • Compasses and binoculars
    • Mines and tripwires
    • New weapon mechanics and abilities to control your character
    • Many others
These are the main plans for 2019. We will do our best to make all this a reality for you. We also note that the start of open beta testing is not far off.

But the most important thing we want to tell you is how we thank you for your support. It was a difficult year. Escape from Tarkov is our life and we will do everything to make our dream game for you. And when we see that our work finds a response in your hearts, we understand that we are doing all this for good reason.

Next year will continue to be as open as possible for your suggestions. If you have something to say on any occasion related to the game - write to us, and, we promise, you will be heard. We want to emphasize that we are not against adequate criticism, not against practical advice and assistance in any matter - this is the difficult and many-sided journey of creating Escape from Tarkov with you for the first time for us.

I personally want to thank my guys from Battlestate. To say that you are the best is to say nothing. This kind of dedication, I have not seen and never felt. I am nobody without you - thank you very much!

I also want to thank our team of community managers, emissaries, support team and everyone who works with us, sometimes in incredible conditions. Knowing that there are such people, life becomes calmer.

So where do without you, dear EFT community - loving us with all heart and ruthless at the same time
smile.png
Thank you for your opinions, for your desire to see the game better and for your confidence in us.

Happy New Year!

“Happiness for all, for free, and let no one leave offended!”

https://forum.escapefromtarkov.com/topic/90447-2019-plans/

@KaNesDeath

it's time......

*reaches hand out* return to the discord soon, my new gpu will be here and you know its time to go back.

Last edited:
New patch is out:

One thing im interested in is the 30% recoil increase on all weapons.

Back