Errol Spence lighting up a sparring partner

That double left hand and those bodyshots. LAWD!

Didn't he knock Adrien Broner out in sparing?

He's crazy talented. Very dangerous. The way he tore apart Algeiri was something else.

Very skilled but with a mean streak.

<cheer>

Haha. He's looking good

As good as Spence is and he is very good I don't see what's impressive about a 10 second clip of beating up some random guy.

Most people could find someone they can beat up and even though I'm sure that Spence's sparring partner can obviously box he is probably far below his level let alone that this are literally 5 seconds out of a sparring session you could probably put together a clip of that guy landing some nice shots on Spence if you wanted

As good as Spence is and he is very good I don't see what's impressive about a 10 second clip of beating up some random guy.

Most people could find someone they can beat up and even though I'm sure that Spence's sparring partner can obviously box he is probably far below his level let alone that this are literally 5 seconds out of a sparring session you could probably put together a clip of that guy landing some nice shots on Spence if you wanted
I doubt it. Spence is the real deal, sorry if you don't wanna listen to that. Is the truth, deal with it

It's just sharing footage of him in sparring. You're reading too much into it.

Could show clips of him kicking Algieri's ass but everyone already saw that. Remember how he was somewhat lauded on the board?{<BJPeen}

It's just sharing footage of him in sparring. You're reading too much into it.

I'm not reading anything into the clip but i don#t get the circle jerk over a 5 second clip

I doubt it. Spence is the real deal, sorry if you don't wanna listen to that. Is the truth, deal with it

You doubt what? That in several minutes of sparring the other guy didn't land 3 punches so you could make a 5 second clip?

I said Spence will dominate WW after he disposed of Algieri but this kind of circle jerking once a fighter starts to get momentum is annoying and it leads to complete hype trains where people regard a fighter as invincicle even though no one is

i fucking hate social media

why would anyone post this sort of shit?

i fucking hate social media

why would anyone post this sort of shit?
Why shit? they are doing some sparring?

Do you ever train bro? Or you're a keyboard warrior? FUCK THIS SHIT

I'm not reading anything into the clip but i don#t get the circle jerk over a 5 second clip

You doubt what? That in several minutes of sparring the other guy didn't land 3 punches so you could make a 5 second clip?

I said Spence will dominate WW after he disposed of Algieri but this kind of circle jerking once a fighter starts to get momentum is annoying and it leads to complete hype trains where people regard a fighter as invincicle even though no one is

There are 11 posts in the thread two of which are yours. What "circle jerk" are you referring to?

Kid's a beast. Can't wait to see him in his first big fight.

Nobody's allowed to be excited over up & coming fighters anymore and we're all performing some kind of group sexual act in saying how God damn sexy that 5 second clip was.

Got it. Let's all go whine about May v PAC being 5 years too late cos of funny head shapes and 60/40 splits

Kid's a beast. Can't wait to see him in his first big fight.

Next year he will have a big fight. Might have to wait until the last half of the year though

Nobody's allowed to be excited over up & coming fighters anymore and we're all performing some kind of group sexual act in saying how God damn sexy that 5 second clip was.

Got it. Let's all go whine about May v PAC being 5 years too late cos of funny head shapes and 60/40 splits

It's hilarious. Let's review what we are reading currently:

1. Pac is broke and ducking fights
2. Deontay Wilder is scared to fight other HWs
3. Canelo is ducking guys
4. Yeah...This shit is sad

E will be fine. It may not be on the schedule some fans want but many of these were the same fans who defended Alegieri as a legit opponent for Pac so I don't want to hear it as he moves up. We literally have to beg for his fights.

If he is fighting cans late next year I will listen to the shit

Ooooh maaannn i can't hold it....

Time for some red wine.

Spence is about to make Thurman look silly by proxy. Bundu is gonna get hammered on Sunday.

Back