Errol Spence lighting up a sparring partner

I'm a big Thurman guy, but Spence finishes him where Collazo and Porter failed. He'll keep driving those hard lefts to Thurman's ribcage until he wilts.

People can call me a fan boy and I'll understand, but I think Spence will kick Kieths ass. Errol will get hit for sure but I don't think Thurman has that many tricks up his sleeve. He tends to fall in love with whatever's working, and stays loyal even when it stops. He just takes too long to adjust IMO.

Spence needs to fight at JMW where he belongs. Him vs Brook would be fun.

Spence needs to fight at JMW where he belongs. Him vs Brook would be fun.

There are way more names for him at 147 right now. 154 does not really have the star-power to get him the kind of recognition he can cutting weight to fight Thurman, Porter, Khan, etc. I agree though, Brook would be a great fight for him and they both probably belong at 154.

And i have a question about that. Why boxing match making is too different compared to (for example) UFC match making? In UFC they put the champion vs the challenger obligatorily regardless of the consequences. Instead in boxing all refuse to fight with the best. Boxing is dead nowadays
<3>

I'm a big Thurman guy, but Spence finishes him where Collazo and Porter failed. He'll keep driving those hard lefts to Thurman's ribcage until he wilts.

You can do better then this. Expose your juices.

Lookin nasty... somebody said Spence knocked Floyd out in sparring...never heard about this..I know he made Broner cry, but I haven't heard a thing about Floyd..elaborate please

Lookin nasty... somebody said Spence knocked Floyd out in sparring...never heard about this..I know he made Broner cry, but I haven't heard a thing about Floyd..elaborate please
I heard he gave Floyd a black eye, and got booted from the gym. They called him back after a few minutes, from what I heard. I never heard anything about a KO, but it wouldn't surprise me. I also heard Floyd returned the damage done to him by Spence in kind.

I heard he gave Floyd a black eye, and got booted from the gym. They called him back after a few minutes, from what I heard. I never heard anything about a KO, but it wouldn't surprise me. I also heard Floyd returned the damage done to him by Spence in kind.
I have no doubt that FLoyd would have returned the damage...when they turn that timer off, he can get pretty nasty

He didn't get booted from the gym. Both got their shots in. I'll leave it there.

He didn't get booted from the gym. Both got their shots in. I'll leave it there.
The truth is usually in the middle somewhere. Makes sense.

There are way more names for him at 147 right now. 154 does not really have the star-power to get him the kind of recognition he can cutting weight to fight Thurman, Porter, Khan, etc. I agree though, Brook would be a great fight for him and they both probably belong at 154.

Well Canelo is there (for now). I could see that being THE fight in a few years.

Thurman went to war with Porter, when Spence gets through a test like that I'll be more inclined to rate him.

Adrien and Floyd. He's a crazy dude

He never knocked either one out. I know this for a fact. I watched all of his sparring sessions with Floyd jr, and I know what happened with the Broner session from his words, and he did not KO him

Back