Errol Spence lighting up a sparring partner

Forget Thurman, Porter and Garcia. 147 will belong to Spence by the end of 2017 I think.

Forget Thurman, Porter and Garcia. 147 will belong to Spence by the end of 2017 I think.

Only if those other guys will fight him. It's hard to take over a division in which nobody wants anything to do with you (ask Rigo).

Only if those other guys will fight him. It's hard to take over a division in which nobody wants anything to do with you (ask Rigo).

nah, ask GGG who has a more fan friendy style than Rigo, like Spence. He didn't unify or beat the lineal, but people still viewed him as the man. Even when Cotto had the MW belt, and when Canelo did (before he gave it away).

I believe Spence is the truth, and unlike Danny and Keef, he will campaign for the best matchups. And if they don't agree to fight, well they will fall behind, if Spence keeps wrecking people.

Algeri was a risky fight, and he shined through. On the other hand, Keef looked ordinary vs Colazo, and other fights he should have looked better. Similarly, Danny looked "meh" vs Morales and Judah, and Khan until the KO.

Moeover, Spence doesn't come across as an asshat on the Mic like Keef and Danny do. And Rigo sucks on the mic.

And i have a question about that. Why boxing match making is too different compared to (for example) UFC match making? In UFC they put the champion vs the challenger obligatorily regardless of the consequences. Instead in boxing all refuse to fight with the best. Boxing is dead nowadays

And i have a question about that. Why boxing match making is too different compared to (for example) UFC match making? In UFC they put the champion vs the challenger obligatorily regardless of the consequences. Instead in boxing all refuse to fight with the best. Boxing is dead nowadays
{<huh}

Boxing is dead man

Man... I was giving you the benefit of the doubt before this.

"Let me give you a glimpse into the future - people will keep saying boxing is dead, until one day they die and boxing lives on."

You're singing the oldest tune there is.

Boxing is dead man

Canelo vs GGG??

Pacman vs Mayweather 8 years later??

Maravilla Martinez vs Mayweather??

Garcia vs Thurman??
Take your troll bullshit elsewhere.

Bundu gonna feel it deep inside.

Eubank Jr gets ripped for doing the same thing to his sparring partners but Spence gets a pass. Murica

Last edited:
One Time beats him.... But they probably never meet, we're awash with quality welters but still none the wiser.

One Time beats him.... But they probably never meet, we're awash with quality welters but still none the wiser.
I'm a big Thurman guy, but Spence finishes him where Collazo and Porter failed. He'll keep driving those hard lefts to Thurman's ribcage until he wilts.

I just loves how he fucking rips those hooks to the body.

This kid needs some work, specifically in terms of his head movement, but Lord Lord Lord is he fun to watch...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back