News Erin Blanchfield vs Manon Fiorot set for March 30 in Atlantic City

Who wins?

• Total voters
Who is Grasso fighting? Weili? Erin should be getting the title fight but whatever she'll get this victory and they can't deny her.
I knew this announcement was coming Erin said they've been pushing for it and told her Grasso vs Val was happening. The unfortunate part is her and her manager were trying to get it elevated to a interim championship which I think these two women deserve.

It's odd for how much the UFC loves interim championships they never let women have one.

Sick of Dana pitting contender against contender in every weight class and gender whilst champs keep getting rematches all the time.
It's fucking stupid af, it's like they're always doing the opposite of what fans want. Like Stipe vs Jones, who the fuck wants to see that shit? Blanchfield should be fighting for the title now, sick of rematches.

Both are very good, top 5 P4P when it comes to WMMA but the chances of this fight being a snoozefest are very high.

I think both suck, but Erin will probably wear Manon down if it's 5 rounds.

If it's 3 rounds, Manon might do enough in rounds 1 and 2 to win a decision.

Who is Grasso fighting? Weili? Erin should be getting the title fight but whatever she'll get this victory and they can't deny her.
I
Sick of Dana pitting contender against contender in every weight class and gender whilst champs keep getting rematches all the time.
I hope they are trying to do the Grasso - Weili "Sperfight" :rolleyes:

Im the only one that used to love Shevchenko but now is sick of her?

Tough one for Manon. I'll cross fingers for a victory, but, not gonna lie, I'm not exactly confident.
If she manages to win that one though, it would change everything for her IMO. Erin is really scary.
Agree. I'm more an Erin fan and would favor Erin. Though Manon is darn good too. Here's to a great fight. Happy holidays cultural ambassador.

Agree. I'm more an Erin fan and would favor Erin. Though Manon is darn good too. Here's to a great fight. Happy holidays cultural ambassador.
Erin is also obviously the future of that division given her incredibly young age ; IMO it's now or never for Manon, and that will be her toughest test by far.
But if she can win that fight though, I'll be really optimistic for her title chances.

Happy holidays to you to my friend, take care of yourself and your loved ones.

Happy holidays bud.
Happy holidays to you and @Eater of Souls too.

I am wiped out, did all the prepwork for boozy lunch tomorrow and whatnot, just in time to crack open a brew and be able to start Die Hard in time to see Hans Gruber fall from the Nakatomi Plaza exactly at midnight :) Luckily the local smörgåsbord type of christmas lunch is 99% prepwork food so I really don't have to be able to function tomorrow morning.

/beers

Back