News Erin Blanchfield vs Manon Fiorot set for March 30 in Atlantic City

Who wins?

• Total voters
Shevchenko unless she had a setback recovering. Zhang vs Xiaonon needs to happen already they've been teasing us with that since before the Lemos fight.
Grasso and Weili recently agreed to a fight on Twitter or something. I don't know if that's what UFC was thinking or if that's an idea they are now thinking. I really hope it's not a trilogy with Shevchenko but also I'd rather Weili defend in her division. I was hoping Erin would be up next.

I have mixed feelings. Seems like they are being booked to keep them busy while Grasso fights someone else.

One worthy contender bumping off another just so Dana can squeeze a few extra dollars out of a worthless trilogy or Zhangs’ unwarranted double champ shot (but that fight shall be aces, so I will just accept the circus and enjoy the fight)

On the other hand, this fight shall be aces too. So I will just accept the circus and enjoy the fight.

Weili or Val again, since they drew?

Good fight, but ruining good contenders when the division is finally at its liveliest. Fiorot really should have gotten her shot by now so Erin would already be up

We knew the trilogy fight between Grasso & Shevchenko was going to happen the night of the second fight, I think Dana committed to it the same night.

Sucks to delay the other contenders sure but the second one was a great fight. The Blanchfield vs Fiorot winner will get their shot in the second half of 2024, not the end of the world.

That’s a banger of a fight. Said no one ever.

I have mixed feelings. Seems like they are being booked to keep them busy while Grasso fights someone else.

One worthy contender bumping off another just so Dana can squeeze a few extra dollars out of a worthless trilogy or Zhangs’ unwarranted double champ shot (but that fight shall be aces, so I will just accept the circus and enjoy the fight)

On the other hand, this fight shall be aces too. So I will just accept the circus and enjoy the fight.

You're right, yet it can also be looked at as the most legit number one contender fight in the division. There was some debate about whether Blanchfield or Fiorot should get the next title shot, and well, this fight gets rid of that debate at least.

IDK. I don’t Manon has ever been taken down in the UFC. She has the size advantage and great distance control and is definitely the better striker. I worry for Erin here

I was worried when I thought it was a three rounder, but I've seen Mannon's footwork get worse as she slows down. I have confidence in Erin's cardio and chin to help her get past the first two rough rounds and then put it on manon for the rest.

Tough one for Manon. I'll cross fingers for a victory, but, not gonna lie, I'm not exactly confident.
If she manages to win that one though, it would change everything for her IMO. Erin is really scary.

Back