News Erin Blanchfield vs Manon Fiorot set for March 30 in Atlantic City

Who wins?

• Total voters
Even if erin doesn't get her takedowns, I see lots of clinching, a few strikes, then clinching again by erin to win 3 of 5 rounds. I don't think manon has the cardio to keep up with her at all, even if she kicks erin's ass early. Blocking punches with your face is never a good idea, but we are talking about 125lb women here. There are very few girls who have the ability to put erin out in that weight class in my opinion, and that's what it will take to get her off of you. Maybe manon has that kind of stopping power, we'll see.

Erin is also still developing as a fighter.
I guess we'll just have to see, maybe I'm missing something but I don't think Erin has an advantage in the clinch at all. I also don't think she some cardio queen, Erin gets sloppy as hell when she's tired. She has heart like Dern and will fight through exhaustion but it doesn't mean it's always effective. I see both girls fading in the
later rounds but this seems like a 50/50 fight to me.

20230115-080728.gif

I love Manon, the only time I rooted against her is when she fought Rose Namajunas. Erin may not have the best takedowns but if it does get to the ground even once I think its curtains for Manon.
I agree with that, not only with Manon but with everybody in the top 5.

I guess we'll just have to see, maybe I'm missing something but I don't think Erin has an advantage in the clinch at all. I also don't think she some cardio queen, Erin gets sloppy as hell when she's tired. She has heart like Dern and will fight through exhaustion but it doesn't mean it's always effective. I see both girls fading in the
later rounds but this seems like a 50/50 fight to me.

Yeah, we have different reads on this one. I have it very much being Manon winning the first 2 rounds, and erin winning the rest. We'll have to wait till march to see how it goes.

Back