Emotional songs

Bunch of Smiths songs specially I know it's over including Buckley's cover of this and Hallelujah.

Reactions: MRT
There are plenty but this is the first that came to my mind:

anytime im alone and i really listen to unforgiven, that one fucks me up...

When I think of emotional songs, this comes to mind. Even though I just discovered it this year.

There are so many out there, but this one above all leaves me shattered :)

Have you got some tracks that immediately put you on a high emotional state ?

My dad, who I was in wrong terms with, killed himself 6 years ago. For the 4-5 years after I had a ritual of emptying a good whisky bottle by myself on the day of his death and crying to 70's songs that he used to listen and think about him and everything - life, childhood, the world.

Stopped doing that without noticing, but yesterday I was with a gal fooling around and displaying my good taste in music and one track hit me hard, right in the guts.

Do you have some tracks similar (for you) ?

I did a similar thread recently. You just said it and did so much better than mine. Life goes on. Tupac is mine.

This track literally sounds like depression. Fucking Shlohmo man. Killer producer.

Like everything by Sarah McLaughlin.

dat ending

<mma1>

Last edited:
Reminds me of a strange time in my life. Watching a snuff video with a friend on his iPhone while we were walking through the city at night to visit a club for someone's birthday.

Back