Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

I love all the righties prancing with their fake outrage at Warren, when the president is a 5 time draft dodger.

The malingerer in chief should be careful with his nicknames.

Let us all remember that 90% of the people who have a problem with Warren over this, are quiet like church mice over their guy being a multiple time draft dodging coward.

That's the best part of this story, she is exotic. She's whiter than the majority of white Americans and this test was a big oopsie.
Most the girls that enter my bed look like this.

1501197863351.png

It would be nice to have more pure European goddesses around.

Is it really that pathetic to believe your family’s stories, though?

What is a person supposed to say when their mother tells them they have Native American heritage from a young age and make a sort of family legend around it?

“Gee ma, sounds like bullshit to me. Pics or gtfo.”

That's not what I was calling pathetic. I think it's totally normally to believe your parents stories, and I don't doubt her mom was being genuine. The pathetic part is playing that type of distant ancestry up throughout her life in various ways. She wrote Cherokee next to her name in a cookbook called "Pow Wow Chow Chow."

That's embarrassing. If you think you're 1/32 Italian, you don't submit Italian recipes and lable yourself as an Italian.

That's not what I was calling pathetic. I think it's totally normally to believe your parents stories, and I don't doubt her mom was being genuine. The pathetic part is playing that type of distant ancestry up throughout her life in various ways. She wrote Cherokee next to her name in a cookbook called "Pow Wow Chow Chow."

That's embarrassing. If you think you're 1/32 Italian, you don't submit Italian recipes and lable yourself as an Italian.
Exactly! As I wrote earlier in this thread, I have some 6% DNA from Central America, I would never sign a cookbook called SOJ - Acatec Indian...

The New York Times, citing the 23andMe data, reported: “The researchers found that European-Americans had genomes that were on average 98.6 percent European."

It seems like it's only white people that try their best to find something "exotic" in their background and rep it like crazy.

Fully North-West European.

That's the best part of this story, she is exotic. She's whiter than the majority of white Americans and this test was a big oopsie.

Rofl.png

Jea.jpg

Muahaha.jpg

:p

Is 23 and me the best one to do? I might do one for fun. If I have native blood, changing my name to Chief NAC. If not, changing to Joe Smith.

I personally know a canadian girl , still in her twenties. She is very pretty and totally white , she claims that he is part native ( don't remember the tribe) that is impossible, here there are many people with mixed ancestry: northafrican, mongolic , slavic, indian ( gypsians) that , while they are white and caucasoid, their admisture is evident (Even I must have some very remote non italic ancestor in my genealogic three ) This girl is fully white, north europe totally and claims to be "part indian". Those kind of delusion ( no offense to her that is a nice person) must be some weird american fixation.

Last edited:
Is 23 and me the best one to do? I might do one for fun. If I have native blood, changing my name to Chief NAC. If not, changing to Joe Smith.

Full Genome Corp.

23&Me is fun and cheap although the ethnic composition bit has always been something of a handwave with inherent flaws. However, it is not in any way "fake" like the mongos in here are talking about: it's a genome-wide analysis that calls over 550,000 SNP's which is far more than often analyzed in actual peer-reviewed academic studies in genetics and genomics. We can split a European, Sub-Saharan African and East Asian with high accuracy on account of only 3 (three) particular markers.

The algorithms are starting to get a lot sharper though as genotyping microarray and SVM technology improves by orders of magnitude at break-neck pace. The reference population data sets are also increasingly drawn from collaborative international research projects such as 1000 Genomes, HGDP and HapMap. They just upgraded to Illumina Inc's GSA (global screening array) late last year which has broad utilization in areas of population genetics and precision medicine research.

You don't do shoddy work and publish in Nature.

https://www.23andme.com/publications/for-scientists/

Do you feel the same about Nimrata Haley?

I never thought she was lying about native american ancestry but who gives a damn you can tell by how she looks that there isn't much native in her.

I wonder if that South Park character is based on her.

David "Running Horse" Sawitzky 1/16th cherokee loool

latest

I love all the righties prancing with their fake outrage at Warren, when the president is a 5 time draft dodger.

Let us all remember that 90% of the people who have a problem with Warren over this, are quiet like church mice over their guy being a multiple time draft dodging coward.

Can't we laugh at both?

It is also embarrassing because she plagiarized at least 3 of her 5 recipes, apparently. Like what is she even thinking when she does that? The lack of shame and dignity these people have is pretty amazing and bizarre.

Funny, my mom (also very liberal with short hair) used to tell us that she thought her father had some Native American, possibly Cherokee, blood to him. My brother got a 23 and Me kit last year for his birthday, and sure enough, no Cherokee, all Scandinavian and Northern European.

Btw, also very funny is that when I searched that book on Amazon (I thought you were joking about the book), I see that people who bought it also bought Jordan Peterson's incel guidebook.

https://www.amazon.com/Pow-Wow-Chow-Collection-Civilized/dp/9996688445

Also funny is that there is an Elizabeth Warren wiki. Who takes the time to make this stuff?

https://elizabethwarrenwiki.org/pow-wow-chow-cookbook/

Dude, I do the same thing on a frequent basis. The days like this where such a stupid story is headlined, I feel so safe in the world and like we have the majority of our problems solved for this to be talked about. Cheers for a break day.

Cheers indeed. I also think that quite frequently. This is the first time I ever posted the thought, because I was shocked how much this thread grew in like 8-10 hours, when it was at page like 26.. now it is at 51. Seriously people? Pretty hilarious really, almost as funny as finding out that Warren had to plagiarize recipes to seem more Native American.

Can't we laugh at both?

No. Im too butthurt that Dems can't come up with good nicknames. I mean fuck, malingerer in chief, that shits fucking weak. All the god damn comediens other then Rogan and Burr are flaming lefties, and I have to come up with this shit?

What does the two have to do with each other?

Cherokee don’t have a blood quantum. You have to have a relative on the Dawes role. That’s it. That’s why the proud warrior from the trump video where he said he doesn’t look very native to me can say they’re Cherokee and be single digit percents.

I know that . . . I'm an enrolled member . . . I've posted their membership requirements in this thread . . . you can say you're this tribe or that tribe all you want . . . the point was that until you have a proof of a direct descendent on one of the roles you're just talking.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back