Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

This might be finally it for Trump.

Warren first faced scrutiny for her purported Native American heritage during her 2012 Senate race. But President Donald Trump has revived and amplified the controversy as he eyes Warren as a possible rival, frequently mocking her with the nickname "Pocahontas."
But Warren now has documentation to back up her family lore, thanks to an analysis performed by Carlos Bustamante, a professor of genetics at Stanford and adviser to Ancestry and 23 and Me.
In a rollout video about Warren's heritage, the Massachusetts Democrat is seen sitting behind a laptop as she calls Bustamante.
"Now, the President likes to call my mom a liar," Warren asks him. "What do the facts say?"
Bustamante responds, "The facts suggest that you absolutely have a Native American ancestor in your pedigree." Warren is shown nodding.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american/index.html

So now that there is proof that Warren has Native American ancestry like she has said in the past, do you think Trump will stop with his racist and insensitive language towards Sen. Warren or will he double down on his racism and continue to mock her heritage?

I think Elizabeth Warren attacking Trump for being racist against her will make for wonderful political theater. She should make it a central emphasis in her presidential campaign.

Is that a serious question?
Of course, Trump supporters are always saying Trump isn't a racist, but calling someone of Native American heritage "Pocahontas" is absolutely racist. It's like calling a black man "Toby"

I think Elizabeth Warren attacking Trump for being racist against her will make for wonderful political theater. She should make it a central emphasis in her presidential campaign.
I would love to see how Trumpians spin it to not be racist, the creativity of Republicans to spin and manipulate the truth into alternative facts is a sight to behold.

If she has native American ancestry in her, I have some Samoan because I'm a strong fat guy

Possibility also includes she’s 1/512th Native American. Rofl. Hang your hat on that.

I would love to see how Trumpians spin it to not be racist, the creativity of Republicans to spin and manipulate the truth into alternative facts is a sight to behold.

Exactly. Denying that a white woman is a minority is shameful. Decrying Trump's racism against Warren should be a key part of the Dem message moving forward.

No it isn't. It's like calling a redneck white guy Cletus, Billy Bob, etc.

Lol, shut up with this bullshit.

No one but the right actually cared about this... They harped and harped about it and she ran the test and released it.. Now you can all STFU about it...

<NightKingBringIt>

lol sure she is 10 generations ago by my fellow professor friend

I believe she's at least part native, I mean she does complain non stop.

I bet the college professor will find she is 1765th black too

At least 3 Warren threads in the top ten right now. Libs are pretty stoked that Warren is now a minority. She's all but cinched the nomination a full year out.

So now we might see a white woman as the first native American as president!

Back