Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

Can we start the Mount Rushmore talk, DJT

She also made the (correct) calculation that claiming Native ancestry will help in her academic and political careers. Till she ran into Donald the troll, that is.
How did it help her?

You must be European or from Asia. In the US, oppressed minority female status = bulletproof in academia.
I'm American, buddeh, and I remember 1986. If you can't point to some benefit she received you're just spewing nonsense.

Too late
Bill Clinton burned his card and served two terms. The bar is set. Another democrat we all know and love lied about serving in Vietnam and he’s still in the senate. So that’s the bar actually. If trump had said he did go but didn’t that would be even there. That one is a lost cause and as a war vet myself, I don’t care about him dodging the draft more or less. If you haven’t served, meaning anyone, your opinion on the topic means absolutely nothing to me.

Her proving she is less Native American than a gallon of white paint at Home Depot doesn’t help her here. Thinking this is a victory has to be the biggest twilight show moment I’ve seen in years.

I only think it matters that he dodged the draft if he wants to turn his election into a referendum on his opponent’s opportunistic bullshit. His lies are more damning than hers if they’re being aired out in public, even if the public has already agreed we don’t care to hold anybody accountable for what they did during Vietnam. Although, I wonder if all the “support the troops” hardliners are more susceptible to moral outrage about it now than they were in the 90s. I think Trump has proven himself largely immune to character judgements by conservatives, anyway.

In terms of victory, it’s a stupid sideshow act to keep her in the public eye, for sure. But, it does counter the only real opening for attack on Warren. She’s got presidential upside, and none of Hillary Clinton’s baggage.

I'm American, buddeh, and I remember 1986. If you can't point to some benefit she received you're just spewing nonsense.
A double minority, if you can’t figure it out don’t blame everyone else

How about you start acting like a mod instead of trolling posters, CBK has as much cred as anyone one the board
I'm not trolling him. I don't believe him.

I'm quite sincere.

Giving Saudi Arabia munitions to engage in an illegal war? Nah, lady has less native american than she thought. We know who the real idiot here is......

Please don't jump from pocahontas to middle east madness.

But, again, she only ever claimed to have a distant ancestor who was NA. So look at the process, "I have a distant NA ancestor." "You're lying when you claim to be NA." "Here's proof." "Well, this is just proof that you have a distant NA ancestor."
So you don't believe that her father's parents didn't want him and her mother to marry because of her native American background?
"My mom and dad were very much in love and they wanted to get married. My father's parents said 'Absolutely not because she's part Cherokee and Delaware.' After fighting it they eloped."

She has signed Indian cookbook with Cherokee

DpkU0I3XoAcShoj.jpg

She has "high cheekbones" like "all Indians do"...

She now has DNA-results that shows she has 1/1024 Indian DNA compared to the average white American that has 0,18% Indian DNA (she has 0,98%). So she is whiter than most whites in America.

But above all, the Cherokee Tribe dismisses her DNA-test

DpmDCVGXUAEF1LU.jpg

LOL!

I'm not trolling him. I don't believe him.

I'm quite sincere.
That doesn’t explain your post trolling the shit out of other posters lately

CBK has held his position for years, including PMing me on my other acount saying he was going to bail for the shit he was getting

Back