Eddie Alvarez was never my friend.

You forgot a couple...

When he fought Conor, Conor said "I'm gonna beat u so bad your family will beg u to retire", and Eddie says "HOW DARE U TALK ABOUT MY WIFE AND KIDS!! You'll pay for those words!!" and goes around saying Conor was talking about his family in every interview. Then, HE starts talking about Conor having illegitimate children at the press conference.

and

He fought Justin Fuckin Gaethje, and had the nerve to call himself the most violent man in the sport in the build-up.
Most violent man in the sport. He looked like a drunk freshman girl at the end of prom night against Conor.

Am I the only one that wants this guy to go back to fighting in School Gymnasiums?

The guy fights in the minor leagues his entire career. Then comes over to UFC finally. Gets beaten like a stepchild by Cerrone. Hugs his way to a sad win against Pettis. The stars align and he knocks out RDA ( when the entire world knows if they fight 99 more times, RDA destroys him every time). Then he literally ruins MMA and the LW division for 2 years by putting in the worst championship performance in the history of the sport against Conor. Literally, Denis Siver did better against Conor than him. Then he cheats his way out of the Poirier fight. Refuses a rematch. And now he has the nerve to call Khabib a “fake champ”? Lol. W the actual F is going on in this little cheese steaks head?

Discuss...

...umm no...champion in every organization he fought in UFC included lol easily one of the best to ever do it..hes loss to conor was unfortunate but i doubt in a rematch it happens again..much like your RDA prediction..these guys at the top are so tough and can easily exchange wins and loses with each other if they fought in series..

He will probably be champion again ..in the next 2 years or so imo

Most violent man in the sport. He looked like. Drunk girl at the end of prom night against Conor.

Hes the type of meathead that was born to be a fighter, but not a celebrity. He would have been perfect in the early days of Pride, where u win and grab the mic and ramble some nonsense to the Japanese crowd. He should just have written lines like Colby and stick to the script.

If you think Vick has any chance vs Eddie I don't know what to tell you
A chance, now, he certainly does.I mean Poirier was a slight favorite over Eddie.In Vegas, what do you think the line would be ?
I think you might be stunned. Eddie would be favored but it wouldn't be anything significant. Once you saw the opener at -175/ +155..... you're retort should be vanquished.
...and I'm keeping it real.No bias or anything.Lets put it this way ,I d bet Felder and Vick to beat Gaejthe. Let that sink in as you remember the mediocre gaejthe giving Alvarez a helluva fight.
That division is deep and Eddie is on other side of career (just barely but it is what it is)

...umm no...champion in every organization he fought in UFC included lol easily one of the best to ever do it..hes loss to conor was unfortunate but i doubt in a rematch it happens again..much like your RDA prediction..these guys at the top are so tough and can easily exchange wins and loses with each other if they fought in series..

He will probably be champion again ..im the next 2 years or so
Keep dreaming. He’s never beating Conor. He has absolutely nothing to beat Conor with. Conor’s a horrible matchup for him. . And I’d be surprised if he ever gets another title shot in the ufc.

Keep dreaming. He’s never beating Conor. And I’d be surprised if he ever gets another title shot in the ufc.

Hes litterally one fight away from a title shot lmao..while conor sells chicken.i know your a big mcnuthugger so i wont provoke u too much but if you think a second fight between them looks anything like the first you know nothing about MMA

Hes litterally one fight away from a title shot lmao..while conor sells chicken.i know your a big mcnuthugger so i wont provoke u too much but if you think a second fight between them looks anything like the first you know nothing about MMA
I can’t stand Conor. I’ve rooted against him in every fight since the Siver one lol

Right. And Forrest would’ve beaten Anderson in a rematch. I forgot we are in Fairy Tale Land.

Am I the only one that wants this guy to go back to fighting in School Gymnasiums?

The guy fights in the minor leagues his entire career. Then comes over to UFC finally. Gets beaten like a stepchild by Cerrone. Hugs his way to a sad win against Pettis. The stars align and he knocks out RDA ( when the entire world knows if they fight 99 more times, RDA destroys him every time). Then he literally ruins MMA and the LW division for 2 years by putting in the worst championship performance in the history of the sport against Conor. Literally, Denis Siver did better against Conor than him. Then he cheats his way out of the Poirier fight. Refuses a rematch. And now he has the nerve to call Khabib a “fake champ”? Lol. W the actual F is going on in this little cheese steaks head?

Discuss...
You conveniently forgot to mention his epic match against Justin.

I can’t stand Conor. I’ve rooted against him in every fight since the Siver one lol

Well..u seem to be hold em pretty tight here..i feel your frustration in regards to alvarez losing to conor tho..i had em pegged to be the guy to beat him..still do..him or nate again..

Right. And Forrest would’ve beaten Anderson in a rematch. I forgot we are in Fairy Tale Land.

Naw.. Anderson wins that..Anderson is however not Conor.. Hes better..roids or not..

Maybe you and every other person on here crying about the dustin fight can settle down now.

Alvarez is a LW goat and it's really not close resume wise

That post was from April when he was blatantly ducking the guy who slapped him around and trying to get a bigger fight he didn't deserve, and everyone knew it including you.

Oh and I am a fan of his by the way. I was just telling it like it is. Glad he signed, I hope it's a war and I hope Eddie wins. Stop acting like a toddler.

I think Eddie has more top 5 wins than any other LW in mma history. Fuck this stupid thread.

A chance, now, he certainly does.I mean Poirier was a slight favorite over Eddie.In Vegas, what do you think the line would be ?
I think you might be stunned. Eddie would be favored but it wouldn't be anything significant. Once you saw the opener at -175/ +155..... you're retort should be vanquished.
...and I'm keeping it real.No bias or anything.Lets put it this way ,I d bet Felder and Vick to beat Gaejthe. Let that sink in as you remember the mediocre gaejthe giving Alvarez a helluva fight.
That division is deep and Eddie is on other side of career (just barely but it is what it is)
Vick gets destroyed by Gatheje. Alvarez dominated Gatheje, won every round and Kod him.

Eddie opens a -300 vs both Felder and Vick

That post was from April when he was blatantly ducking the guy who slapped him around and trying to get a bigger fight he didn't deserve, and everyone knew it including you.

Oh and I am a fan of his by the way. I was just telling it like it is. Glad he signed, I hope it's a war and I hope Eddie wins. Stop acting like a toddler.
How the hell is accepting fights and more money vs Gatheje and Diaz "ducking" man, gtfo of here

I think he threw the Conor fight.

I think Mendes threw their fight honestly. I know Mendes was gassing, but they both were... Conor is the most over hyped clown in MMA history, after being handed 2 belts, never defending shit.

Watch the end of that fight, "Check it man... That's all I'm sayin'... Check it out"

Vick gets destroyed by Gatheje. Alvarez dominated Gatheje, won every round and Kod him.

Eddie opens a -300 vs both Felder and Vick
Sorry, Franklin U. Line;

Alvarez -165
Felder. +135

...... eithtyv

Back