Eddie Alvarez was never my friend.

Am I the only one that wants this guy to go back to fighting in School Gymnasiums?

The guy fights in the minor leagues his entire career. Then comes over to UFC finally. Gets beaten like a stepchild by Cerrone. Hugs his way to a sad win against Pettis. The stars align and he knocks out RDA ( when the entire world knows if they fight 99 more times, RDA destroys him every time). Then he literally ruins MMA and the LW division for 2 years by putting in the worst championship performance in the history of the sport against Conor. Literally, Denis Siver did better against Conor than him. Then he cheats his way out of the Poirier fight. Refuses a rematch. And now he has the nerve to call Khabib a “fake champ”? Lol. W the actual F is going on in this little cheese steaks head?

Discuss...
THIS

Idiots like you are the reason why fighters avoid this site like the plague.

Losing to Conor obviously set him back big time. His idiot boxing Coach Mark Henry convinced him that he could stand with Conor no problem. Yeah not so much.

Eddie has been in some bangers in his career. Check em out and see if you still feel the same

Anyone nicknamed "American Knucklestar" is a G and OP you should feel ashamed for hating on a legend.

Sorry, Franklin U. Line;

Alvarez -165
Felder. +135

...... eithtyv
You do realize this line in insane right?

At BEST Felder is a +225. And I'm a huge Felder fan, a lot of mutual friends.

Vick does nothing as good as Eddie and would be an even bigger dog

Am I the only one that wants this guy to go back to fighting in School Gymnasiums?

The guy fights in the minor leagues his entire career. Then comes over to UFC finally. Gets beaten like a stepchild by Cerrone. Hugs his way to a sad win against Pettis. The stars align and he knocks out RDA ( when the entire world knows if they fight 99 more times, RDA destroys him every time). Then he literally ruins MMA and the LW division for 2 years by putting in the worst championship performance in the history of the sport against Conor. Literally, Denis Siver did better against Conor than him. Then he cheats his way out of the Poirier fight. Refuses a rematch. And now he has the nerve to call Khabib a “fake champ”? Lol. W the actual F is going on in this little cheese steaks head?

Discuss...
youre an idiot . Conors better then most people thought get over it. Eddies the man, did you not watch the justin fight? and on the slight chance you are sour because you are a RDA fan... You should be making threads on how mediocre Colby covington beat him

Would we really be saying this if he didn't look so shit against Conor who inevitably fucked up the LW division? He could have been a hero but ended up a meaningless domino of terrible events.

You do realize this line in insane right?

At BEST Felder is a +225. And I'm a huge Felder fan, a lot of mutual friends.

Vick does nothing as good as Eddie and would be an even bigger dog
Please...respectfully, don't tell me my business.
You're entitled to your opinion.

At +225, that means your setting line at
-265 / +225

Poirier was a slight favorite over Eddie but you have line at that big of a difference over Felder.
I agree with the operative word "insane"
but not in the way you think -lol-

You're entitled to your opinion.

At +225, that means your setting line at
-265 / +225

Poirier was a slight favorite over Eddie but you have line at that big of a difference over Felder.
I agree with the operative word "insane"
but not in the way you think -lol-
You're flat out wrong, and need to be told so.

Discuss...
I still like him more than you.

Rub dog poop in your eyes.

raw

Discuss...

His fans are even more delusional.

You're flat out wrong, and need to be told so.
Negative.... you're giving Eddie too much credit CURRENTLY and I'll be proven right if fight/fights come to fruition.
Right now Dustin is -160/ +140 over Eddie (if fight happens)..
Think about that.
Gaejthe went off around a -240 favorite over Alvarez. We need to think about these things.
Yes ,Eddie won but took alot of damage in fight.Hes pushing 35 and Vegas understands he won't be winning any more titles in UFC and is at the start of other side of career

Last edited:
Wow TS...Eddie is one of the greatest LWs of all time. Champ in all the orgs he fought in, And now, even past his prime, he managed to win a UFC belt. A true warrior with a lot of heart. If he gets another shot, he might win the belt again before he retires.

Back