EA UFC 3 (Update: RPM Tech Striking Deep Dive Blog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess the wait continues. Lol. Its an interesting teaser though, but it doesn't do a whole lot for me with 12 seconds.

Hopefully they give us more than 3-4 minutes on Friday. I mean I couldn’t really tell what was going on in that trailer. I noticed they’re going with the shaved head Conor though.

1600-300 Record UFC 2

Come get some boi

I am a real G

Umm...that teaser didn't show much lol. I guess that's the point of a teaser.

<Fedor23>

Sorry, I don't play on Console.

A9D0DCD0-CEB8-49C7-81A5-181FF7EFFF8A.jpeg
Conor vs Tony confirmed by teaser trailer.

Hopefully they give us more than 3-4 minutes on Friday. I mean I couldn’t really tell what was going on in that trailer. I noticed they’re going with the shaved head Conor though.
Yeah. Hopefully we'll be able to see some more out of the actual trailer. I think 3-4 min is very unlikely though, that seems really long. I'd love that but I'd be surprised if that happens.

Wasn't expecting a teaser but atleast the full reveal isn't too far out. Hopefully they will throw all the good stuff out there right away.

Yeah. Hopefully we'll be able to see some more out of the actual trailer. I think 3-4 min is very unlikely though, that seems really long. I'd love that but I'd be surprised if that happens.

Wasn't expecting a teaser but atleast the full reveal isn't too far out. Hopefully they will throw all the good stuff out there right away.

Do you think the fact that Conor is wearing a suit in the trailer hints at a more in depth career mode ?

We might see press conferences and what not? Actual fight build up. That’s what this teaser has me thinking.

Do you think the fact that Conor is wearing a suit in the trailer hints at a more in depth career mode ?

We might see press conferences and what not? Actual fight build up. That’s what this teaser has me thinking.
Yeah, that's my guess anyway. The training session footage would be from there too.
That said, still a long way to go to make a career mode that does not feel very repetive and gets boring after a short while. We'll see. I'm not much of a career mode guy, they often fail to make it interesting. That goes for many games for me.

Yeah, that's my guess anyway. The training session footage would be from there too.
That said, still a long way to go to make a career mode that does not feel very repetive and gets boring after a short while. We'll see. I'm not much of a career mode guy, they often fail to make it interesting. That goes for many games for me.

I was very disappointed with the last two career modes they gave us.

However, I found a lot of replay value with the event mode.

I was able to create my CAF and just create my own events and use my imagination like some dweeb. It was a lot of fun for me.

Sorry, I don't play on Console.

You must not like sports games then, seeing as EA doesn't put out MLB, PGA, UFC, NHL, NBA, or Madden games for the PC anymore. You also had to miss out on the UFC undisputed and Fight Night series.

I never understood the smugness of PC purists. I wouldn't mind building a kick ass pc, but I play more sports games vs first person shooters and sandbox games. And besides Skyrim I don't get into RPGs. Plus I've always been happy with the graphix playing on a console.

The Xbox One X is probably out performing most of the PC purists rigs anyway. There is noway you could build a rig for $500 that comes with an Xbox controller that would compete the Xbox One X's performance.

I'm thinking a story mode like they did with Fight Night Champions, Fifa 18, and Madden 18.

Hurry up November 3rd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back