EA Sports UFC 3 mo-cap leaked video

Found this on yt and thought it was cool. the new game is coming out on march next year iirc and it is rumoured to feature the frostbite engine (the new fifa engine). The characters here seem to be weidman and romero and they are inside a ring. this definitely confirms a pride mode. hope they improve the gameplay (ufc 2 was much better than the first one, but nothing beats undisputed 3 for me). Watch:

I think the striking in both ea ufc and ea mma smokes UFC 3. Ufc 3 was great overall, but the striking was robotic as hell and sucked

When was the last time they made a good boxing game?

Felt like every fight night was awesome for awhile

Ufc undisputed 3 was awful in the standup slow n robotic with a shitty damage system of 0 to 100 .

On the surface it's how it looks...and potentially feels. I still play UFC undisputed 3 to this day and I've figured out every little nook and cranny of this game. The stand up is heavily connected to very specific stats on "that" character + "that" character's move set(s) & level of move set(s).

The formula is a little wonky, but also because the dev's never really explained the full formula or released it before they cut ties with THQ.

all in all.......I wish they would of kept online services for Undisputed 3, I would stomp da fuck out of all of you people.

all of you.

What i hope ea brings back is striking with analog, or at least gives us the option. It feels so much better to strike with total control than buttons

I think the striking in both ea ufc and ea mma smokes UFC 3. Ufc 3 was great overall, but the striking was robotic as hell and sucked
I would always play EA MMA over UFC 3 any day. Only thing I would have UFC 3 beating EA MMA in is the customization and game modes.

EA MMA kinda had that perfect balance with the ground game and striking. There were way too many flash knockouts in UFC 3.

Fuck that. Make a new Fight Night, you cocksuckas!

The EA UFC game is pretty terrible compared to undisputed. I bought the game for 10 or 20 bucks and still regretted it.

Everybody moves like a HW, have all the same moves, and gas out after throwing 5 punches for some reason.

It's amazing how the same company that makes the GOAT football (soccer) game botched two attempts at making an MMA game.

For fuck's sake get it right, EA. And include PC as a platform this time.

to be fair, EA MMA was really good once you got used to it. It did many things right that undisputed didn't, but fell flat in a lot of ways too

EA UFC 1 was amazing and came at the perfect time--many many years since the last MMA game. EA UFC 2, though i hated it at first, is actually probably 5-10x better than UFC 1. Everything is improved except the ground transition/denial system, which was made worse, but the stand-up is solid.

i cannot fuckin wait for a third installment. i hope i live long enough

EA UFC 2 really improved head movement and slipping punches over the first one.

I have thousands of matches and obviously enjoy the game.

FUCK THE FUCKING CLINCH SYSTEM THOUGH. I know how to use it. It just sucks. One strike landed in the clinch is equal to 50 landed outside of it. It's so overpowered it essentially breaks the game.

Also sorry to get off topic, but you guys hear Sega is making a comeback?

It's amazing how the same company that makes the GOAT football (soccer) game botched two attempts at making an MMA game.

The problem is, it isn't the same company.

EA is the publisher. The development team that does FIFA doesn't do UFC

to be fair, EA MMA was really good once you got used to it. It did many things right that undisputed didn't, but fell flat in a lot of ways too

EA UFC 1 was amazing and came at the perfect time--many many years since the last MMA game. EA UFC 2, though i hated it at first, is actually probably 5-10x better than UFC 1. Everything is improved except the ground transition/denial system, which was made worse, but the stand-up is solid.

i cannot fuckin wait for a third installment. i hope i live long enough

I thought the animation and the fluidity of the fights looked downright retarded. In undisputed, the punches, kicks, strikes, Gn'P, etc. felt like they had weight behind them. In EA's UFC, I thought the gameplay was too "video-gamey".

Another thing I hated about UFC 3 was when you would get a one strike KO the fighter would squat and fall back super super fast like lightning speed. Looked and felt retarded as hell

Last edited:

EA is huge. Not only do they have a number of teams, but they subcontract and own many other video game creators. In my opinion, most of their games are awful. They got where they are by wisely securing the majority of the sports rights.

Back