EA Sports UFC 3 mo-cap leaked video

I think the striking in both ea ufc and ea mma smokes UFC 3. Ufc 3 was great overall, but the striking was robotic as hell and sucked
It was very arcade-ish but i wouldn't say robotic. i always used a lot of head movement and feints and went full slip and rip on my opponents. the game felt smooth as hell then. head movement on ea ufc definitely isn't as good and some punches look weird.

I think the striking in both ea ufc and ea mma smokes UFC 3. Ufc 3 was great overall, but the striking was robotic as hell and sucked

Visually the striking on EA UFC is a lot better, but it felt like the mechanics of undisputed were more developed. Same goes for the ground game. Pisses me off the way it's such a rock paper scissor game now, where if it goes to the ground the guy with more perks and better stats will almost always win regardless of player skill (unless there is a huge disparity) these are classic symptoms of a rushed EA game made to milk a fan base dry using its brand.

It was very arcade-ish but i wouldn't say robotic. i always used a lot of head movement and feints and went full slip and rip on my opponents. the game felt smooth as hell then. head movement on ea ufc definitely isn't as good and some punches look weird.
Only bad thing I can think of for undisputed was it was a bit too easy to spam the step in jab. Other than that it was almost perfect

One of the biggest gripes of the game. You get someone rocked and it just makes you have no composure by default. You can't even strike their body when it spazzes out like that.
I fuckin hate that finish the fight bullshit. Just running forward flailing the arms left and right. I want to finish them off with precision. I wanna piece them up when they're rocked with the shots and combinations of my choosing.

Give me a break . It was the best for its time but compared to the latest technology in gameplay and graphics it's complete shit( by today's standards)

EA UFC is shit compared to today's standards as well. And the new one will be shit. It's just a marketing tool for their fighters, that's why Frank Mir has 90+ stand up rating, as well as Ronda. Sure they probably believed Ronda was that good, but there are many other examples of the ratings just being a blatant hype job and holding no reflection to real life at all.

not good as this guy

hqdefault.jpg

EA UFC is shit compared to today's standards as well. And the new one will be shit. It's just a marketing tool for their fighters, that's why Frank Mir has 90+ stand up rating, as well as Ronda. Sure they probably believed Ronda was that good, but there are many other examples of the ratings just being a blatant hype job and holding no reflection to real life at all.

You make some valid points and I don't disagree with you .
I've owned and played them all a lot. I feel the ea ufc 2 is overall the best so far but obviously there is huge room for improvement and there are elements of the past titles that were Better.

I'm hoping for something special with ea ufc 3.I play ea ufc 2 all the time. Literally every single day when I get the chance but yes it could be better.

The clinching is so broken that I don't use it at all. I lose like 50% of my fights because of it, but I refuse to sink to that level of spamming a move because it's over powered.

Usually the best games happen when both players are skilled but don't spam shit just because it works in the game. I've had some great battles and some really fcking shit ones.
Clinching is mad easy to get out, r2 up

Crazy thing is fnc sold better than the current ufc series . Definitly better than the 2nd game ufc2 which was the bettwr of the two
It's not cause of sales, it's cause it's a pain in the ass to get boxers to appear in the game. They have to deal with each one individually. Where are eu5h UFC, all the fighters signed their likenesses to be in the games when they signed with the UFC so they can put all the top stars with no issue

I fuckin hate that finish the fight bullshit. Just running forward flailing the arms left and right. I want to finish them off with precision. I wanna piece them up when they're rocked with the shots and combinations of my choosing.
You can peice them up, if you hold the analog towards them and press any punch, you immediately go into that running mode,
You have to wait half a sec for your character to stick his lead hand out like hes measuring distance, then you can peice up

I agree. Each fighter had a different set of moves and the ground game was great,in addition to pride mode. It is one of my favorite games. However, i do like some stuff in ufc 2 (jabs actually do damage, for example). the thing i hate the most about the game is that akward rush fighters make when the other is hurt. animations are terrible at moments and the groundgame is ugly af. GnP is frustrating.
I smell an amateur

You make some valid points and I don't disagree with you .
I've owned and played them all a lot. I feel the ea ufc 2 is overall the best so far but obviously there is huge room for improvement and there are elements of the past titles that were Better.

I'm hoping for something special with ea ufc 3.I play ea ufc 2 all the time. Literally every single day when I get the chance but yes it could be better.

Didn't mean to come across aggravated there my dude, I had a rough day.

I just want Dana to take pride in this shit. It feels like it could be the best combat game in a long time given a bit more care with developement, and if they had someone to take a look at the stats and go through it, maybe someone who isn't part of UFC or EA so it's even more impartial, it will only help. I'm on ps4 and if I'm feeling extra cunty, when I KO someone I send them this:

ABEu3KpO_400x400.jpeg

Who is your best fighter? I never lose with Gus

It's not cause of sales, it's cause it's a pain in the ass to get boxers to appear in the game. They have to deal with each one individually. Where are eu5h UFC, all the fighters signed their likenesses to be in the games when they signed with the UFC so they can put all the top stars with no issue
Bingo , that is the exact reason . That and other boxers threatened to sue as well as the rocky people because there gameface was so damn real . So thats the real reason , but my god its been 6 yrs we are due

If it doesn't have Buffer as an unlockable fighter, a la UFC on the Dreamcast, I'm not interested.

Buffer used to mangle folk.

They put that out there, it wasn't leaked. Also don't be too quick jumpin on the Pride thing, could be a training environment. Don't want people to get their hopes up for something that might not be there.

And expect the striking to be quite different because they finally put the right guy on that shit.

As for ratings, I hate them but it is important to know that UFC has a big part in this. I would not say EA nails it otherwise, far from it. They did some pretty horrible stuff there too. But the combination of the both of them probably even makes it worse. They want champions highly ranked just for the point of marketing.

Undisputed 3 was too arcade boxy. Not as fluid.

Any1 wanna fight me in ufc 2 ps4?

MMA is just an incredibly difficult thing to simulate. You got stand up and ground game, but awkward transition between the two - whereas in real life the "in between" ground and standup is unique and dynamic and a struggle itself, I think that would be almost impossible to simulate correctly and have practical controls.
Not enough buttons on the controller lol

Back