EA Sports UFC 3 mo-cap leaked video

theTKDguy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Found this on yt and thought it was cool. the new game is coming out on march next year iirc and it is rumoured to feature the frostbite engine (the new fifa engine). The characters here seem to be weidman and romero and they are inside a ring. this definitely confirms a pride mode. hope they improve the gameplay (ufc 2 was much better than the first one, but nothing beats undisputed 3 for me). Watch:

It's amazing how the same company that makes the GOAT football (soccer) game botched two attempts at making an MMA game.

For fuck's sake get it right, EA. And include PC as a platform this time.

Undisputed 3 has by far the best game feel.
I agree. Each fighter had a different set of moves and the ground game was great,in addition to pride mode. It is one of my favorite games. However, i do like some stuff in ufc 2 (jabs actually do damage, for example). the thing i hate the most about the game is that akward rush fighters make when the other is hurt. animations are terrible at moments and the groundgame is ugly af. GnP is frustrating.

I agree. Each fighter had a different set of moves and the ground game was great,in addition to pride mode. It is one of my favorite games. However, i do like some stuff in ufc 2 (jabs actually do damage, for example). the thing i hate the most about the game is that akward rush fighters make when the other is hurt. animations are terrible at moments and the groundgame is ugly af. GnP is frustrating.

Also how the fuck do you defend when someone has the clinch and keeps kneeing you in the head?

Such a fucking glitch and lottery to get out of that!

THQ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EA (At least with fighting games)

Do you know the reason it got removed from online play?
Undisputed? Thq went bankrupt a year ago i think. Sad because i loved undisputed 3 and the punisher (a 2004 game based on the marvel hero, it was fun as hell)

Ufc undisputed 3 was awful in the standup slow n robotic with a shitty damage system of 0 to 100 . If ea is by passing a new fight night for this shitty ufc series im gonna freak the fuck out . Need me some hw boxing god damn it .

I think they rushed the first two. Obviously.
Ea2 was a good game. I have high hopes for this one

Ufc undisputed 3 was awful in the standup slow n robotic with a shitty damage system of 0 to 100 . If ea is by passing a new fight night for this shitty ufc series im gonna freak the fuck out . Need me some hw boxing god damn it .
I want a new fight night too lol but it seems boxing games don't sell.

Just found this video detailing the personalized mocap for Johnny Hendricks. Pretty neat!

Also how the fuck do you defend when someone has the clinch and keeps kneeing you in the head?

Such a fucking glitch and lottery to get out of that!
The clinching is so broken that I don't use it at all. I lose like 50% of my fights because of it, but I refuse to sink to that level of spamming a move because it's over powered.

Usually the best games happen when both players are skilled but don't spam shit just because it works in the game. I've had some great battles and some really fcking shit ones.

Combo multipliers must go. Bring back the damage system from ea mma with flash KO's and also bring back the online fight cards. My Ps4 is collecting dust the game is so bad.

MMA is just an incredibly difficult thing to simulate. You got stand up and ground game, but awkward transition between the two - whereas in real life the "in between" ground and standup is unique and dynamic and a struggle itself, I think that would be almost impossible to simulate correctly and have practical controls.

I want a new fight night too lol but it seems boxing games don't sell.
Crazy thing is fnc sold better than the current ufc series . Definitly better than the 2nd game ufc2 which was the bettwr of the two

I prefer the new games when I just wanna punch faces.

When I want to build or develop a fighter I turn on ps3 and pop on Undisputed. I played it a couple months ago. The career mode is rewarding and your decisions have consequences.

Even UFC Sudden Impact's game play is more rewarding.

I've been getting into EA Sports UFC 2 as of late. I do enjoy it, but nothing will ever take the place of Undisputed 3 for me. I've spent countless hours making fighters on there. So many different modes as well.

For me, the most challenging part of UFC 2 is the reaction time necessary to do anything. In order to block a transition, you have to predict it beforehand and the window for blocking it by using a RT - Direction-pad combo is almost nonexistent. For me, it's just too difficult to keep ahead of my opponent in transitions. Striking's fun though!

Anyone know of a site that still lists how to create different fighters on UFC Undisputed 3?

One of the biggest gripes of the game. You get someone rocked and it just makes you have no composure by default. You can't even strike their body when it spazzes out like that.

Back