Media Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Training MMA For UFC Movie and He Looks..

Mark Coleman will be portrayed by Ryan Bader (confirmed)

Bader said he'll be filming for 3 months, but casting a first time actor as Coleman makes me think he won't be one of the primary characters, which he should be.

Ryan-Bader-PFL-vs-Bellator-Champions-weigh-ins-01.jpg

kerr-600-hjpg.jpg

Last edited:
Kerr did shave his head after the first Igor fight I believe, so the Rock can get away with that, but what can't be hidden is that Kerr isn't a Samoan, the Rock is miscast,.... this movie is about exploiting Mark Kerr for the Rock and his Hollywood legacy, nothing to do with Kerr's legacy, at all.

It's the Rock's passion project though, we wouldn't be getting a movie at all if he didn't want to do one. It's not like there was a lot of interest in this, when The Rock first announced it at a UFC event no one gave a shit.

I’m willing to bet that when this movie is over he’s going to start talking about how extensive his mma training was and how he’s basically a trained fighter now

Just like that fat idiot Keven James did after he did that mma comedy

I’m willing to bet that when this movie is over he’s going to start talking about how extensive his mma training was and how he’s basically a trained fighter now

Just like that fat idiot Keven James did after he did that mma comedy

When did Kevin James ever claim to be a fighter? Rogan is the only one I've seen hype him up.

When did Kevin James ever claim to be a fighter? Rogan is the only one I've seen hype him up.
I’m sorry man , it’s been a long time and I can’t remember who was interviewing him in that moment

I didn't even notice Bas in that photo (as himself)
Bader also resembles Coleman a little bit.

Did y'all know Usyk is playing Igor Vovchanchyn?

I gotta say this casting is excellent

why a big fuss around mark kerr?
There's a great documentary about him which is ideal source material for a sports drama. That's really why.

There are probably lots of equally great stories in MMA, but they weren't documented so well.

The documentary itself was supposed to be about the worlds #1 fighter taking part in the Pride Gp, but ended up a lot more interesting than just that, because of what Kerr was going through at the time.

Back