News Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's film about Mark Kerr is still getting made

If Safdies are involved it still has a chance of being good. Uncut Gems and Good Time were fantastic

I’d feel safer buying whatever Kerr is selling these days than them making this into a movie.

Rock needs to quadruple his HGH dose increase three bat sizes; and give the people what they want.

The Tito Ortiz Story

Who the F@#$& is this Mark Kerr fellow….?

BTW anyone know if roid’s opiates and exotic dancers is a bad mix?

The Smashing Machine, great docu. The first mma documentary I ever watched and it’s before I ever watched Pride.
The Rock will fuck it up, and it’ll be a PG13 biopic. No thanks

The Rock is awesome but that’s a horrible casting. But I was always a huge Mark Kerr fan so hopefully they do him justice.

So they are using the exact same name as the documentary, 'The Smashing Machine'? True it's Mark Kerr's nickname, but seems like that names already taken so those jabronis should come up with something else.
How about Maquina de Bater?

Does anybody know where you can watch the original documentary? I can only find it in another language or with such shitty quality it's unwatchable

The only one I can find is on Facebook but I don't have a Facebook lol.

This is the link I grabbed hope it works sir.

The fuck... he's like 50 and he is going to try and play a prime Kerr?

SMDH.
they're going to use cgi or whatever face editing software like they did with will smith when he played his own clone

"Mark Kerr may or may not be consulted for facts about his life"

Is the Rock play Mark Kerr the car salesman who was a former NHB/MMA fighter?
They should have a younger dude play Mark Kerr

Lol. Who cares? The rock is a straight to DVD acting talent. Still crazy to me that his movies make the kind of money they make and they all blow ass. He's a terrible ACTOR and is living in a bubble if he thinks this will be any good

Just read that Emily Blunt will play Kerr's wife, and Benny Safdie (Uncut Gems) will direct.
The rock is sounding like the weak link in this movie so far.

The most important casting (apart from Kerr himself) will be Mark Coleman.

After all, he was his friend and training partner...and he's the underdog who ended up winning the tournament Kerr was favourite for.

after seeing his recent movies i bet Johnson will be a facsimile of Kerr with some Rock stuff.

If they wanted a legit actor with the bulk Cena would be great.

Back