Media Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Training MMA For UFC Movie and He Looks..

Lmao @ how slow his jab was.

But still cool doing this project. Can’t really imagine th appeal of a Kerr biopic.

Should just be a documentary on steroid use as touches on both the rock and Kerr. Or just the rock documenting his rampant steroid use

Wow man, true specimen genetics here. I would pay to see him fight in a real MMA fight with a 6 month decent camp against a decent can.

I'd like to see him fight CM Punk.

Can’t wait for when the movie comes out and interviewers ask Dwayne about his own steroid usage and him just lying, saying his physique is just 40 years of natty hard work.

Doesn't need to look good in a clip like this because in thr movie the close up cameras and thousand frames a second will make it look much faster and violent.

It could be age, muscle or just obviously cause he's never trained before, but he just looks so stiff when throwing strikes arms or legs. lol
Let's be honest, no person that learns to kick as a middle aged person ever looks good regardless of the type of athlete they are. His punches looked better than expected tbh, but it's never going to look effortless with perfect technique.

Vin Diesel beat him up. He should be the main actor not the Rock.

The Rock being that size at 52.. dudes made enough money for generations, he should start worrying about his heart health.

Is he playing Kerr? 'cause I mean Mark wasn't 52 when he was fighting like the Rock is now... Mark's only 55 right now. Weird.

I’d love to see how they write him off of WWE…

He’s probably the best thing on right now with Punk being injured and I was hoping Reigns would be making a face turn this year by beating The Rock down the line…

Thread immediately turned gay. Good job sherbros

I hope Kerr gets some money from this or at least some speaking engagements.

Insecure body builder and fake fighter than have an ego that cant let him accept the gact he is not a bad ass and would get strangled by a skiny boy like a Diaz

Attachments

• giphy (1) rock eye roll.gif
    giphy (1) rock eye roll.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Back