Media Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson Training MMA For UFC Movie and He Looks..

I think he's doing a good job looking like Kerr. Seriously. I'm sure he studied Kerr and he's only throwing Kerr strikes. But he looks very similar when doing the fighting stuff. He is definitely kinda stiff.... like Kerr.

It could be age, muscle or just obviously cause he's never trained before, but he just looks so stiff when throwing strikes arms or legs. lol

He's not training real fighting, he's training to look like he's fighting. It's never going to look exactly like fighting.

He also has to overcome his fake-fighting training from the WWE. He has fake-fight muscle memory he needs to get rid of.

Ofcourse its hard when your muscle memory got it all wrong so long.

He's not training real fighting, he's training to look like he's fighting. It's never going to look exactly like fighting.

He also has to overcome his fake-fighting training from the WWE. He has fake-fight muscle memory he needs to get rid of.
yeah, to me it did not look like MMA training, but rather 'training' for the choreographed fight scenes.

Really?
Usually i thought they go through actual training then use that to "act" it out.

Back