News Dustin Poirier says the BSD fight is ON!

I'm pulling for the bible banging Saint Denis with the dope Red Hot Chilli Peppers logo tattoo!

Im pulling for a banger sir.
This is BSD biggest fight, and Poiriers chance to stop him from moving forward.

I want to see who can impose their will in this one.
May the best man win.

I'm confused too.
Dustin couldn't contact his manager for a couple of days so he didn't know he had the fight.
He went social media and said it wasn't happening...then he talked his manager and went back on social media and said it was on sir lol.

Do you seriously just not understand how Dana texting BSD "Got it done" implicitly says he just finished talking to Poirier who'd agreed to the fight?

Like it's literally right fucking there that Poirier had to have agreed to the fight for it to be done.
It actually means nothing. If it was a text with Dustin it would make sense. Taking Dana at his word is absolutely hilarious

Dustin got the Mcgregor rub then got pretty full of himself, just like Conor after their 2nd fight.

Time for BSD to put Dustin out to pasture.

Last edited:
I hope BSD starches him, WAR

yet has left home one week ago to start his training camp in florida...sorry but you're wrong on this one.

Yes exactly correct - he got jerked around on the terms, and had to announce the deal wasn't done yet.

Poirier knows if he signed a contract or not. If you have to pick a bald face liar between Dustin and Dana, go with the guy who isn't a professional liar with a rich history of lying in public.

Yes exactly correct - he got jerked around on the terms, and had to announce the deal wasn't done yet.

Poirier knows if he signed a contract or not. If you have to pick a bald face liar between Dustin and Dana, go with the guy who isn't a professional liar with a rich history of lying in public.
And are we really questioning Dustin being scared to fight someone. Look at his resume. Killer after killer

Just looked for tickets thats right down from me..........................screw that.

Loosing face can be more scary than physical pain.
It's obvious to anybody willing to admit it that he simply got buyer's remorse about fighting a dangerous guy who's only #12.

How can he not be when the other matchups are shit like Charles/Arman, Conor/Chandler, Justin/Max, and Islam, Gamrot, Beneil, Fiziev, Turner, etc., are all free? He obviously ended up with the worst matchup of the lot.

Reality is Dustin pulled this shit looking for whatever it was because he knew hadn't officially signed, even if he'd agreed to the fight and had been promoting it ever since. With only 5 weeks out from the fight Dustin knew Dana had no other possible option to co-main UFC 299. Which they need considering that weekend's also Joshua/Francis and it's Suga's main event so the UFC wants it to succeed.

Good for him if he got anything, but let's be real he's a scumbag doing dirty business.

It was a non issue. Just some terms needed to be settled and both fighters needed to actually sign the contract, ya know, how business is actually done

"couldn't get a hold of my manager for a few days"
bro what are you paying him for. Unless that dude had a death in the family or something come on.
My thoughts as well lol there are way too many ways to reach someone in 2024

Was Dustin looking for out? This is a dangerous fight for Dustin fighting down the food chain against a man who can bring it. Dustin probably thinking I wish this fight was really off.

The fighter is the one who has to sign the bout agreement, not the manager.

Maybe if Dustin isn't just lying through his teeth he thought for some reason that BSD hadn't signed it.
* Yes. Allthough suppose Dustin could've pre signed the agreement and let his manager decide if it was time to submit it or not at a later date, depending on what the UFC did. In theory they could've decided on a kill switch like "If the UFC doesn't do X before Feb 1st then we say we refused to sign". But rather unlikely Dustin would just assume that was the move and tweet about it if he couldn't reach his manager on that date.

* That's possible. Looks like BSD is very game for this fight since he's been saying stuff like he's ready to go and posting the fight poster on https://www.instagram.com/benoitst_denis/ but that could of course just be another negotiation tactic and he could've also been holding off on signing and trying to get more money or something

Decent free advertising putting it off & then back on again.
Got everyone stirred oop for FREE!!!

What a fight

Good thing they got that shit squared away

I got DP here if he comes in calculated

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back