News Dustin Poirier says the BSD fight is ON!

You're calling it the 'social media game' and I understand your meaning, but the cold hard fact is there was no signed contract.
yet has left home one week ago to start his training camp in florida...sorry but you're wrong on this one.

Was his manager handling Lewis Hamilton going to Ferrari?

How the fuck can't he get in contact with him, lol. Sounds like bullshit.

Hopefully it was true that the UFC was not coming to terms and Dustin pressured them with his tweet into accepting what he wanted.

Some ask Poirier why he

- Told Dana prior to 8:36pm on Jan 7 he'd fight BSD, when Dana told BSD it was done, which is 3.5 hours prior to Dana announcing it at 11:59pm
- Has been promoting the fight ever since
- Has been in camp ever since

If he never accepted the fight?

Pretty obvious that buyer's regret came in as the weeks passed and he saw other matchups appear/disappear like Charles/Arman, Justin/Max, Conor/Chandler, Islam/nobody, meanwhile he'd agreed to a dangerous matchup vs #11 of all people.

Dana must've pumped those numbers up, i like BSD and it seems his theme with the templars is getting all the far right virgins on france to worship him and the muslim immigrants to hate on him lmao.

If BSD wins dana should book him against a dagestani in paris that would break all records explosive mix

You believe that? Lol.

This was Dustin wanting more money.
Dustin got his contract that had his standard non-title fight purse listed, given he'd gotten KTFO out by Justin, and realized he didn't want to fight #11 anymore.

Completely disagree. With no contract signed and the fight being announced 8 weeks, it was an awful look for the ufc. They got the deal done and Dustin played nice to stay in the ufc brasses good graces
We literally have Dana's text to Benoit at 8:36pm saying it was done. Dana didn't announce the fight until 11:59pm, 3.5 hours later.

Exactly who do you think Dana was talking to prior to 8:36pm that led him to tell Benoit the fight was done?

Poirier just had buyer's regret. It is what it is.

They should make his opponents chug a bottle of his sauce instead of an Empty Can of Monster after the fights. Win or Lose!!!
Lol that reminds me of when Daniel Rodriguez was pretending to drink out of his 'monster can' after getting kod by Ian Garry. There was literally nothing coming out of the can but he was trying to convince us he was actually drinking out of it 🤣

Awesome. Glad they found a way to get it done and keep the fight on!

"couldn't get a hold of my manager for a few days"
bro what are you paying him for. Unless that dude had a death in the family or something come on.
Obvious cop out. He's just trying to not air out his business, and strain his relationship with his "partner," as a "contractor."

"couldn't get a hold of my manager for a few days"

🤣 Obvious bluff.

Can't imagine Dustin and his manager has been negotiating for 22 days (the fight was announced Jan 8th) and then his manager became unreachable but had actually signed the bout agreement - while Dustin imagined the opposite. That's just... unthinkable.

Nah, saying "fights off" must've been part of Dustin's negotiation master plan
The fighter is the one who has to sign the bout agreement, not the manager.

Maybe if Dustin isn't just lying through his teeth he thought for some reason that BSD hadn't signed it.

We literally have Dana's text to Benoit at 8:36pm saying it was done. Dana didn't announce the fight until 11:59pm, 3.5 hours later.

Exactly who do you think Dana was talking to prior to 8:36pm that led him to tell Benoit the fight was done?

Poirier just had buyer's regret. It is what it is.
I don’t see how texts to BSD have anything to do with Dustin. Where are the Dustin texts?

I don’t see how texts to BSD have anything to do with Dustin. Where are the Dustin texts?

Do you seriously just not understand how Dana texting BSD "Got it done" implicitly says he just finished talking to Poirier who'd agreed to the fight?

Like it's literally right fucking there that Poirier had to have agreed to the fight for it to be done.

Dustin has been around long enough to know how things work, I doubt this was just him not being able to reach his manager for a day or two.
For sure, if you couldn’t get ahold of your manager, idk how you’d be in a position to say definitively that the fight is off. That’s how all moms are - “Timmy didn’t answer his phone! He must be dead :(

Not buying it for a second lol

Honestly forgot all about this fight until I saw DP's post earlier, super hyped now. Let's GO!

Back