Dustin Poirier Had to Find Internal Motivation to Face ‘Young Lion’ Benoit St. Denis

Headline + photo had me thinking Poirier firing hot sauce up his ass right before entering the cage to give him the jolt needed to take on Benoit.

Last edited:
Hooked on his hot sauce...loving it. Nothing crazy, just a nice peppery warmth. Put dabs on a good pepperoni is fantastic.

Nothing against BSD who's proven to be a Just Bleed Disciple, but I would like to see Dustin get back into the win column. He's getting up there in age, I like the guy and he's always fun to watch fight. As an aside, that Creole Maple Heartbeat Branded hot sauce is legit good.

That would have been an epic matchup when it was first rumored to be in the works. Not so much these days. What would Nate even fight at? Bloated 170? Thumbs down. Would be more of a reminder of the disappointment of it not being scheduled when both guys were in their primes.

Headline + photo had me thinking Poirier firing hot sauce up his ass right before entering the cage to give him the jolt needed to take on Benoit.

Hooked on his hot sauce...loving it. Nothing crazy, just a nice peppery warmth. Put dabs on a good pepperoni is fantastic.

Nothing against BSD who's proven to be a Just Bleed Disciple, but I would like to see Dustin get back into the win column. He's getting up there in age, I like the guy and he's always fun to watch fight. As an aside, that Creole Maple Heartbeat Branded hot sauce is legit good.
images

tumblr_inline_mrbg8gU2CM1qz4rgp.gif

Young lion BSD with fire in the eyes is born and is ready to write history.

I know it won't happen, but god I hope Dustin can touch the belt before he retires. He's been a must-watch fighter for me for years now.

Listen ..

If testing yourself agaisnt a savage like BSD doesnt get you motivated then its time to stop... Dustin's got the right mindset here..hes fired up and tuned in and Dustin does his best work when he's like this ...

Look at dustin before the first conor fight...then look at him at the next two....dialed in Dustin is a problem

Should be a great scrap im excited should be fire for however long it lasts

Mad respect for Dustin taking this fight and BSD is a literal warrior

DP doesn't seem to be on good terms with the UFC

He had to pull the "I didn't sign a contract yet" card only to do a U-Turn and come back right in for the fight anyways

There seems to be some issue behind the scenes. I'm not surprised, DP spoiled the McGregor hype... and Dana is looking to punish
after that pivotal first “fight” vs conor, he was allowed to take the trilogy.

Young lion BSD with fire in the eyes is born and is ready to write history.

I know it won't happen, but god I hope Dustin can touch the belt before he retires. He's been a must-watch fighter for me for years now.

Listen ..

If testing yourself agaisnt a savage like BSD doesnt get you motivated then its time to stop... Dustin's got the right mindset here..hes fired up and tuned in and Dustin does his best work when he's like this ...

Look at dustin before the first conor fight...then look at him at the next two....dialed in Dustin is a problem

Should be a great scrap im excited should be fire for however long it lasts

Mad respect for Dustin taking this fight and BSD is a literal warrior

after that pivotal first “fight” vs conor, he was allowed to take the trilogy.
poirierhotones.jpg

Poirier is a brave man to fight this young, hungry, highly motivated beast of a fighter. So mad respects to Dustin.

With the Buzz cut, at least he doesn't correct his hair 30% of the fight.
Now it's only correting the shorts 30% of the fight.

We have 70% Dustin now

Hopefully we get this Poirier .... @Poirierfan

1*Q7LmZaWC__uOpb29vy6R7A.gif
Yesssss, even though I'd be happy with just a win all the same. I have my reputation on the line with @Blanqa Blanqua. He's be bruin up some monstrosity of an AV for me, I'm certain of it.

Btw that's my favorite moment in all of combat sports, not because it was Poirier but because of who it happened to. Lol

And wtf are you doing up so dang early? 😁

Last edited:
Dustin is an all time great UFC fighter, the fact he is giving a killer like BSD a chance it shows he isn't afraid of anybody.

My estimation of Dustin a fighter and a man fucking skyrocketed

He lives to dogfight. That’s where he does his best work.

Yesssss, even though I'd be happy with just a win all the same. I have my reputation on the line with @Blanqa Blanqua. He's be bruin up some monstrosity of an AV for me, I'm certain of it.

Btw that's my favorite moment in all of combat sports, not because it was Poirier but because of who it happened to. Lol

And wtf are you doing up so dang early? 😁

It is a beautiful clip. Would love to see Dustin do it to him again.

But not to BSD...

Speaking of which... oh man...

IG surfin I copped both a killer Dustin highlight reel, and one of BSD loosing badly - one after the other!

<mma1>

So to feel better I went and made some more nasty AV's ready lol.

Not long now.

*actually, I did go and check BSD's IG to feel better, and it worked. No sign of staph at all on his head in most recent post. Thank fuck! We at least want them at their best for the fight.

It is a beautiful clip. Would love to see Dustin do it to him again.

But not to BSD...

Speaking of which... oh man...

IG surfin I copped both a killer Dustin highlight reel, and one of BSD loosing badly - one after the other!

<mma1>

So to feel better I went and made some more nasty AV's ready lol.

Not long now.

*actually, I did go and check BSD's IG to feel better, and it worked. No sign of staph at all on his head in most recent post. Thank fuck! We at least want them at their best for the fight.
I haven't even bothered with an AV yet, I'll pull my team together and have them get to work after I win.

<28>

Btw I'm getting tired of these fucking ad's popping up in the way when I try and post. Wtf happen to this place?

Last edited:
The pic in the OP would indicate that hot sauce is his internal motivation. Was Doostin.
Was about to say the same is this implying he got fired up by shooting some hot sauce up his own ass like some sort of spicy colonic?

Back