Dummy of the day: Man gets robbed of settlement $ by hookers

180323-man-hookers-bad-idea-feature.jpg

$96k and you wind up with bottom of the barrel craigslist hookers?
nah. If you move the barrel, there is a hole, thats where they came from.

Either it was a tiny suitcase, or he had the 96k in wrinkled 5$ bills.
96k in $100 bills will fit in the front pockets of your jeans.

[<diva2]

I can't fit 10K in hundys in my pockets. I'm not wearing skinny jeans either.

This guy is up there with Jehovahs that give all their worldly possessions to their church because they're told they don't need them. No sympathy here.

A 10k stack of 100$ bills is less than 1/4 inch thick if they’re crisp and bound tight.

[<diva2]

I can't fit 10K in hundys in my pockets. I'm not wearing skinny jeans either.

This guy is up there with Jehovahs that give all their worldly possessions to their church because they're told they don't need them. No sympathy here.

I almost felt bad for the guy, then I realized he's a dipshit.

Fact: 112% of sherdoggers would plow that girl on the right. 82% of them would finger her bunghole. And 66% of them would let her fart in their mouths.

Look at them thighs! I’d tongue her ass while she farted in my mouth. I bet she doesn’t shave often and is all fuzzy and smelly too. Good stuff.
<36>

this dude is lucky they didn't kill him.

Perfect example of why low IQ people, when left to their own devices, will always be poor. Even if you throw money at them, they'll still find a way to fuck it up

Ok, let me clarify. I’ll let her fart in my mouth before i smell her bra and then go raw on her, genital warts and all. You pussies here probably take 3 showers after watching a PG-13 movie.

I mean, I'm kinda with you here but not to this extent. I do love grimy skanks but cmon son

And Craigslist banned hookers a few days later. If only they did this last week this guy might be good.

We'll I guess he would've hookered up somewhere else but still

Fact: 112% of sherdoggers would plow that girl on the right. 82% of them would finger her bunghole. And 66% of them would let her fart in their mouths.

Look at them thighs! I’d tongue her ass while she farted in my mouth. I bet she doesn’t shave often and is all fuzzy and smelly too. Good stuff.
Ewwww.

$96,000 for a priceless lesson learned. Money well spent.

Back