Dummy of the day: Man gets robbed of settlement $ by hookers

mr-at-lunch-and-overhearing-older-coworkers-speak-of-the-criminal-hacker-chan-134824.gif
Ok, let me clarify. I’ll let her fart in my mouth before i smell her bra and then go raw on her, genital warts and all. You pussies here probably take 3 showers after watching a PG-13 movie.

Ok, let me clarify. I’ll let her fart in my mouth before i smell her bra and then go raw on her, genital warts and all. You pussies here probably take 3 showers after watching a PG-13 movie.

You're in a league of your own boy

I'm nervous carrying more than a few grand.

Needs to move his family =going to be a great chat with the missus.

96k and he settled for bargain-bin hookers?

he could have flown himself to the bunny ranch and spent like a 1/10 th of that money and avoided being robbed. obviously a person like this guy doesn't make smart logical decisions.

for 10-12 k he could have flown himself to Germany or holland and gotten like 4 hookers

Did this guy deserve the money?

If not then ololololololololololololololololololololololololz

"a pair of masked, gun-toting men — busted into the room, grabbed the overstuffed suitcase, and lit out, cops said."

lol something about a cartoony overstuffed brief case makes this more hilarious

briefcase-stuffed-full-of-money-ACEBKC.jpg

Either it was a tiny suitcase, or he had the 96k in wrinkled 5$ bills.
96k in $100 bills will fit in the front pockets of your jeans.

"a pair of masked, gun-toting men — busted into the room, grabbed the overstuffed suitcase, and lit out, cops said."

lol something about a cartoony overstuffed brief case makes this more hilarious

briefcase-stuffed-full-of-money-ACEBKC.jpg

Either it was a tiny suitcase, or he had the 96k in wrinkled 5$ bills.
96k in $100 bills will fit in the front pockets of your jeans.
lol a tiny overstuffed suit case would be really funny like a clown car.

for 10-12 k he could have flown himself to Germany or holland and gotten like 4 hookers

10k? Na you can fly there and get 4 hookers for less than 2 grand. Flights are cheap these days.

Or he could have went to Thailand for a month and get a chick every night and not spend over 10k

This guy is an idiot, but it doesn't take a genius to see that.

I bet he cashed out and was gonna bail on his family lol..he probably got exactly what he deserves..

Did he mean move his family over to the US? Now that would be a hilarious conversation to listen to. "Sorry mom, you can't come here. I lost all the dinero on dirty hookers...again."

Back