Drip.. Drip.. Drip.. Manafort was wiretapped

1. You must have "misread" my post. I said the investigations into the Trump administration, not Trump specifically. If you want to believe there is nothing of substance regarding these investigations, fine with me. We will see...

2. If Trump held a conference about global whatever and invited a bunch of heads of state, why would I or anyone else think it was shady if Putin was included?

3. What does that picture have to do with what we're talking about? I haven't "defended Hillary with regard to Russia". Lock the bitch up for all I care.

You're just trying to shift attention away from Trump and his gang of crooks.

Oh so now it's not Trump, ok. Weren't you just saying he will be locked up a month or two ago? Either way, good for you liberals for realizing Trump will not be brought down by this.

2. Do you not remember Trump talking with Putin at a meeting a couple months ago and the left losing their minds? I'm sure you weren't one of them though...

3, the picture is demonstrating the complete hypocrisy of the left. PM having connections in Russia, is somehow treason, but you have no problem with uranium one.

Honestly, the left is so pathetic, all you do is bitch. Meanwhile, the economy is up, national security improved, illegal immigration is down massively, NK getting more pressure than ever.

Not to mention the fact Obama armed AQ and Isis and contributed to the genocide of half a million Syrians...

1. You must have "misread" my post. I said the investigations into the Trump administration, not Trump specifically. If you want to believe there is nothing of substance regarding these investigations, fine with me. We will see...

2. If Trump held a conference about global whatever and invited a bunch of heads of state, why would I or anyone else think it was shady if Putin was included?

3. What does that picture have to do with what we're talking about? I haven't "defended Hillary with regard to Russia". Lock the bitch up for all I care.

You're just trying to shift attention away from Trump and his gang of crooks.

This is a quote from you. You desperately want to believe every bit of propaganda they feed you. Don't you see how embarrassing that is?

"Pence is apparently preparing to run in 2020, and unless the Dems can find a popular candidate he might just win. He's carefully distanced himself from Trump so far, so his party can still back him when he runs.

I still think Trump won't survive though, and it looks like Pence agrees."

Lastly, don't think I forgot about you supporting modern day slave labor, and deleting a thread because you were continually embarrassed in it. Furthermore you were called out by many here afterwards. And I point by point destroyed your "the info was false/alt right nonsense"

PATHETIC!

This is a quote from you. You desperately want to believe every bit of propaganda they feed you. Don't you see how embarrassing that is?

"Pence is apparently preparing to run in 2020, and unless the Dems can find a popular candidate he might just win. He's carefully distanced himself from Trump so far, so his party can still back him when he runs.

I still think Trump won't survive though, and it looks like Pence agrees."

Lastly, don't think I forgot about you supporting modern day slave labor, and deleting a thread because you were continually embarrassed in it. Furthermore you were called out by many here afterwards. And I point by point destroyed your "the info was false/alt right nonsense"

PATHETIC!

I'm not going to waste more time arguing with you, but you really shouldn't make things up.

It's bad enough to claim your phony thread was deleted because I was "embarrased in it", or that you weren't given proof by myself and another mod in the thread that it was bogus. Claiming I said anything close to "supporting modern day slave labor" is ridiculous. Don't go there

What is so awfully wrong with the post of mine you quoted?

I'm not going to waste more time arguing with you, but you really shouldn't make things up.

It's bad enough to claim your phony thread was deleted because I was "embarrased in it", or that you weren't given proof by myself and another mod in the thread that it was bogus. Claiming I said anything close to "supporting modern day slave labor" is ridiculous. Don't go there

What is so awfully wrong with the post of mine you quoted?

You didn't prove anything. In fact I proved the report was used by multiple news agencies for a month before that article was even written, (you, nor another mod ever replied) Those news agencies reporting on that very same study included Fox News. You literally did nothing but claim some nonsense about the alt right. The gentleman who did the study, again the study reported on by multiple news agencies including Fox News, has been in the construction consulting industry in Texas for 20 years. Yet somehow you claim his study is faulty, despite it being reported on by Fox News?

You were embarrassed by your support of modern day slavery. You were called out by multiple people here on both sides for deleting the thread. You Yamasaki'd a thread, Own it.

Lastly, I just quoted you thinking Trump will be impeached, and even more embarrassing, that pence is secretly planning on running against him. Keep on reading the huffpo, it's doing a great job of making you look like a desperate conspiracy theory, left wing equivalent of a birther.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back