Drip.. Drip.. Drip.. Manafort was wiretapped

Lol...you guys don't even know what crime you're even after anymore. You've gone from Trump helping Putin hack emails and firing Comey to hide it to.....Manafort meeting with a Russian.

{<jordan}

#nothingburger

Yeah, strange how this is now about a campaign manager who was fired. It just seems like it keeps getting farther from the man they claim done wrong.

Libs are like a poor marksman, they keep missing the target.

How is it the NSA watching everything just recently caught on, the CT nutters were WAY ahead of the MSM on that one. Heard about that crap 12-13 years ago. Most people shrugged it off as nothing, I gave it a solid 'plausible' in my book

The NSA's warrantless wiretapping was started shortly after 9/11. The MSM, like everybody else, knew about this, because it was included in the PSP (President's Surveillance Program).

Yeah, strange how this is now about a campaign manager who was fired. It just seems like it keeps getting farther from the man they claim done wrong.

Whitewater...........

Oh so you have evidence of a crime? I've been waiting months...

No, I don't.

But I hardly think that some insignificant detail warrants a victory parade.

Do you have evidence that Donald J. Trump the man, not the corporation which owns Trump Towers, was ordered to be wiretapped by Obama? That's what your dear leader claimed. Is it true? If so, where's the evidence?

Furthermore, as was already pointed out to you, an entire building is not tapped, and as a tenant of Trump Towers, Manafort would be considered the owner for legal purposes.

Your whole semantical tirade is ridiculous - "Trump was tapped because he owns the property" - which is wrong, a corporation owns it.

Last edited:
No, I don't.

But I hardly think that some insignificant detail warrants a victory parade.

Do you have evidence that Donald J. Trump the man, not the corporation which owns Trump Towers, was ordered to be wiretapped by Obama? That's what your dear leader claimed. Is it true? If so, where's the evidence?

Furthermore, as was already pointed out to you, an entire building is not tapped, and as a tenant of Trump Towers, Manafort would be considered the owner for legal purposes.

Your whole semantical tirade is ridiculous - "Trump was tapped because he owns the property" - which is wrong, a corporation owns it.

You just called Manafort a criminal. Why? Or who exactly were you talki g about when you said he was hiring criminals?

Trump said he heard he was being wiretapped. People said it was ridiculous. Turns out it wasn't that ridiculous. He may not have had every detail correct, but he was definitely in the ballpark.

My favorites are the Ben Garrison ones. I like how he makes Drumpf into a fit, muscular american hero instead of the fat, frumpy, orange swamp blob he really is.

BenGarrison-Art.jpg

Lol at the work gloves too, I wonder if Trump has ever had a callus on his hands, or has ever even picked up a tool.

Sigh, that is how the FBI does it, they go after the associates, threaten to bury them with time in federal prison, and get them to flip on the insulated big boss. Trump knows this too, he used to share an attorney with Fat Tony Salerno. And yeah, a former campaign manager might have something to do with a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.
th

SURPRISE! Judicial Watch Emails Show Hillary Invited Vladimir Putin to Clinton Foundation Gala

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...-v-State-Clinton-conflicts-00772-pg-22-36.pdf

Manafort offers meeting to Russian "treason"

Hillary invites Putin himself to a gala "crickets"

Btw, my favorite part is how this went from Trump will be impeached for colluding with Putin. To "I hope they find something on Paul Manafort, anything, it doesn't even have to be related to Russia".

As I said before, nobody on the right gives a single shit about Paul Manafort. You can have the motherfucker. One less swamp creature to get rid of.

PS, at least he's not a satanist. Him and Podesta are about equal in scumbagness and ties to big money in Russia. However, PM doesn't spirit cook, so...

SURPRISE! Judicial Watch Emails Show Hillary Invited Vladimir Putin to Clinton Foundation Gala

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-con...-v-State-Clinton-conflicts-00772-pg-22-36.pdf

Manafort offers meeting to Russian "treason"

Hillary invites Putin himself to a gala "crickets"

Btw, my favorite part is how this went from Trump will be impeached for colluding with Putin. To "I hope they find something on Paul Manafort, anything, it doesn't even have to be related to Russia".

As I said before, nobody on the right gives a single shit about Paul Manafort. You can have the motherfucker. One less swamp creature to get rid of.

PS, at least he's not a satanist. Him and Podesta are about equal in scumbagness and ties to big money in Russia. However, PM doesn't spirit cook, so...

Seriously? She invited a long list of heads of state to her event. Did Putin even show up?

You seem to want to shift attention away from the deepening investigations into the Trump administration. Fine, but this is really really weak.

And LOL at spirit cooking.

Seriously? She invited a long list of heads of state to her event. Did Putin even show up?

You seem to want to shift attention away from the deepening investigations into the Trump administration. Fine, but this is really really weak

The investigation is not deepening. They have clearly been focused on PM and not Trump. Fuck, Trump texts Meuller and thanks him for his work. Clearly PM is a political dirtbag, but he's called for all his communications to be released. Considering there hasn't been anything leaked about what is in there, I'm going with its nothing of actual substance.

LOL at your response. If Trump invited Putin to anything you'd be screaming like a lunatic. Oh, and double lol at you defending Hillary with regard to Russia...

1fdp.jpg

The investigation is not deepening. They have clearly been focused on PM and not Trump. Fuck, Trump texts Meuller and thanks him for his work. Clearly PM is a political dirtbag, but he's called for all his communications to be released. Considering there hasn't been anything leaked about what is in there, I'm going with its nothing of actual substance.

LOL at your response. If Trump invited Putin to anything you'd be screaming like a lunatic. Oh, and double lol at you defending Hillary with regard to Russia...

1fdp.jpg

1. You must have "misread" my post. I said the investigations into the Trump administration, not Trump specifically. If you want to believe there is nothing of substance regarding these investigations, fine with me. We will see...

2. If Trump held a conference about global whatever and invited a bunch of heads of state, why would I or anyone else think it was shady if Putin was included?

3. What does that picture have to do with what we're talking about? I haven't "defended Hillary with regard to Russia". Lock the bitch up for all I care.

You're just trying to shift attention away from Trump and his gang of crooks.

Back