Drip.. Drip.. Drip.. Manafort was wiretapped

"cautioned that evidence is not conclusive"

I would vote for a candidate who was openly allied with Putin in a heartbeat, too bad we don't have any and just have to fantasize

So does this mean that trump was right when he said he was wiretapped?

"Two of these sources, however, cautioned that the evidence is not conclusive."

I was ready to believe this until I saw it was a link from CNN. <Lmaoo>

Everyone on this forum knows that CNN is just a mouthpiece for the deep state and their made up Russian narrative.

Come on op, you do better than that.

News flash: EVERYBODY of any importance is wiretapped.

But the government will only admit to it when they have something that they want to use, so don't expect this to turn out to be nothing.

So does this mean that trump was right when he said he was wiretapped?

Apparently so. From the article: "The government snooping continued into early this year, including a period when Manafort was known to talk to President Donald Trump."

I would have expected this to have actually led somewhere by now if they found something

News flash: EVERYBODY of any importance is wiretapped.

But the government will only admit to it when they have something that they want to use, so don't expect this to turn out to be nothing.

I thought it was very funny when so shortly after the NSA scandal where we learned basically everyone was being wiretapped, the media was able to turn "Was Trump Tower wiretapped?" into an actual argument, as if "no" were even a remotely plausible answer.

Nah we illegally spy on everyone else, but not presidential nominees/associates...

Those CIA-CNN meetings must be full of robust laughter

Last edited:
Manafort has been a scumbag since the 80's. He has worked for Marcos from the Phillipines and two bit dictators in Africa.
I am still amazed why anyone is surprised he is dirty. Dude has been dirty for the last 30 years.

I clicked on the link but didn't read it. Just wanted to give CNN the free traffic ;)

<{1-13}>

read the title as

"Drip, drip, drip, Manafort was wireFAPPED".

So does this mean that trump was right when he said he was wiretapped by the Obama Administration?

yes. Obama completely obliterated privacy in America. that will be the longest lasting part of his legacy as president. the fact that he instituted all the communist tenets of Orwell's 1984.

yes. Obama completely obliterated privacy in America. that will be the longest lasting part of his legacy as president. the fact that he instituted all the communist tenets of Orwell's 1984.
To be fair, Bush started it with the Patriot Act and Obama expanded it.

Manafort has been a scumbag since the 80's. He has worked for Marcos from the Phillipines and two bit dictators in Africa.
I am still amazed why anyone is surprised he is dirty. Dude has been dirty for the last 30 years.

Exactly Trump's kind of guy.

Back