Draw? Lol Didn't Wilder Get Boxed Up The Whole Fight

If you score round by round which you are meant to then Fury won but overall I think a draw is a fair result and here's why.

Fury had Wilder rocked so very slightly a few times. He out boxed him but not by a great margin by a very slight margin every round but what was more obvious was that Wilder was missing majority of his punches so it looked worse but Fury wasn't lighting him back up.

So the fact after all that Wilder still managed to knock him down twice I think it's fair when you look at it as an overall fight - it would be very hard to give it to a guy that made the other guy miss punches but still got knocked down twice.

Fury fought a very good fight and the knock down in the 12th cost him.

If the fix was in, Wilder would have WON. Not got a draw against Tyson Fury.

How could they possibly award Wilder the win after he just went through an eleven round boxing lesson?

Deontay can fight but he can't box.

Amazing??? Hahahah. That shit was horrid. I did not see the two knock downs live because shit was too boring. Bending over below your apponents waist is “amazing”defense? Lol
You didn't watch the fight, so it's weird you think you can talk about his defense. Is it because you're bored or dum?

The judges didn't let the coke fiend style cloud the scorecards. Deontay was a man and that's enough.

Joshua’s is gonna smash wilder if deontay ever decides to take the fight

And there is no way it will be in the states going on the scoring in the last 2 fights. I won’t call it dishonest, because I can just about justify a draw (giving wilder the benefit in every close round) but both have been incredibly favourable to the home fighter

He had a couple knockdowns which one was more of a slip and the second one Fury kinda faked like he was out. Fury outboxed him the whole fight, i can't believe Wilder is even a boxer. Fury won that fight they just wanna make money on a rematch
6ed1737f2e57db3440525873f3956fa6

If you score round by round which you are meant to then Fury won but overall I think a draw is a fair result and here's why.

Fury had Wilder rocked so very slightly a few times. He out boxed him but not by a great margin by a very slight margin every round but what was more obvious was that Wilder was missing majority of his punches so it looked worse but Fury wasn't lighting him back up.

So the fact after all that Wilder still managed to knock him down twice I think it's fair when you look at it as an overall fight - it would be very hard to give it to a guy that made the other guy miss punches but still got knocked down twice.

Fury fought a very good fight and the knock down in the 12th cost him.

Except you don't score boxing as an overall fight, it's round by round. So your point is useless.

Nah I had Wilder winning with the two knock downs. They were both very significant knockdowns.

This is boxing, not MMA. "Very significant" knockdowns are worth only -1 for the judges.

A draw makes plenty of sense. Wilder had two knockdowns which means he had two 10-8 rounds. That means out of the other 10 rounds all he needed to do was win 3 of them.

Last edited:
So you're...... supposed to NOT use your height if your tall?

His jab was better. His 1-2 was better. His hooks were better. His movement was better. His defense was amazing. He got caught twice by a guy who catches people. Usually people go out cold. Fury didn't. He was awake and talking to himself after the knockdown. Gypsy Undertaker.

Also his repositioning after finishing combos was on point, amazing lateral movement for a heavyweight.

People just don't understand how much of a classic boxer Tyson is.

Why do you think he popped back up. He was more frustated he got knocked down and just layed there.

Fury said in a post fight interview that even he doesn’t know how he got back up.

Fury should have won, but how do you expect anyone to take you serious when you say this shit

He's in small part kind of right about the first knock down, it was more of an equilibrium thing and getting hit with his feet in bad position. He's way off about the second one, I thought Fury was out on the ground but after watching it a few times he looks to be partially awake on the way down as he braces so his head doesn't slam into the canvas, then he gives himself a few seconds and gets up Undertaker style. It's a shame boxing's judges are so corrupt that they ruin fights like this, Ward vs Kovalev 1, and GGG vs Canelo(1 & 2 but moreso 1).

And yet he made the count and finished the fight backing Wilder up.

He stunned him with a right cross left hook combo like 30-40 seconds after getting up. Unreal performance by Tyson and he and boxing fans got robbed of one of the greatest comeback stories in sports history.

As others have said, it’s quite obvious what the plan is.

Fury clearly won, but of course they make it a draw so there can be a rematch because why not? More money!

Makes me think about some of the decisions in Canelo’s career. I think his team (Canelo’s) fix fights all the time; whether it’s fixed for him to win or simply to not lose by giving him a draw. Motherfuckers nearly bullshitted their way to almost stealing a decision from Floyd.

Back