Draw? Lol Didn't Wilder Get Boxed Up The Whole Fight

Lol at Fury's shitty arm punches, he might have landed two significant punches the entire fight
wilder gassed throwing 6 punches, all hitting air. LOL
No way that guy should have won.

Fucking disgrace for 1 of the judges to score it 115-111 wilder.
Wilder did not win more than 2 rounds, hell you can gift him 1 round and he wouldve still lost.

Nah I had Wilder winning with the two knock downs. They were both very significant knockdowns.

2 knockdowns = 10-8 rounds, not 10-0.

There's no mathematical logic to this being a draw and Fury not winning.

This is the first time i heard of a significant knockdown. Lol fucking retarded. Let me guess the first one was significant too?

Lol at Fury's shitty arm punches, he might have landed two significant punches the entire fight

He the tim sylvia of boxing!! Just used his size to winn.

Look at the bright side. A.J. now has two undefeated boxers that he’s obligated to fight.

Nah draw was fair.

But when the rematch happens expect a Ward Kova 2 or GGG Canelo 2.

I can see the 113-133, and that is very generous, but 115-11? That means Wilder won 7 rounds in that card.
In my humble opinion, Wilder won the 2nd, 9th, and 12th, with the 9th and 12th being 10-8.
Thoughts?

Someones gotta have a gif of Furys face when he went down the 2nd time. Apparently he was awake the whole time. He just laid on the canvas for a few extra seconds. Still had his legs and everything.

He the tim sylvia of boxing!! Just used his size to winn.
So you're...... supposed to NOT use your height if your tall?

His jab was better. His 1-2 was better. His hooks were better. His movement was better. His defense was amazing. He got caught twice by a guy who catches people. Usually people go out cold. Fury didn't. He was awake and talking to himself after the knockdown. Gypsy Undertaker.

I agree...
They're given 10 seconds and he was up in 6, disgusting how the ref let that go on.
LoL

Well fortunately the ref was right there looking at him from a few feet away and made the right call.

Clearly you would have Herb Dean'ed it.

If a fighter is out its supposed to be waved off without a full count. The ref practically waited til Fury woke back up and gave him extra time to recover. Very shady fight.

Why do you think he popped back up. He was more frustated he got knocked down and just layed there.

no doubt .. if he was really out, there's no way he's coming back from that .. wilder would have finished him .. you have to be retard to think fury was ko'd

Back