Draw? Lol Didn't Wilder Get Boxed Up The Whole Fight

If a fighter is out its supposed to be waved off without a full count. The ref practically waited til Fury woke back up and gave him extra time to recover. Very shady fight.
You're actually an idiot.

If a fighter is out its supposed to be waved off without a full count. The ref practically waited til Fury woke back up and gave him extra time to recover. Very shady fight.

Yup, it was shady alright.... but not because the referee was good. Just because the judges were bad.

Someones gotta have a gif of Furys face when he went down the 2nd time. Apparently he was awake the whole time. He just laid on the canvas for a few extra seconds. Still had his legs and everything.
Someone will clip it at some point, but he seemed to be talking to himself pretty much immediately after the knockdown. He got walloped for sure, but I think the first punch actually saved him from being KOed by the second as he was falling away and the punch didn't have full force on him. Now, that's just me trying to piece together in my mind how he wasn't KOed... but he sure seemed to just take it and sit there thinking "gdamn it, well I guess I gotta get up."

Nah I had Wilder winning with the two knock downs. They were both very significant knockdowns.

Do you even understand how the ten point must system even works? If he gets two knockdowns and wins two rounds 10-8 but loses all the rest... He loses. Simple

yeah fury was able to 'wake up' in a few seconds and completely recover after getting ko'd .. never go full retard homie

Again

Try watching with your eyes and not your ears next time, buddy.

Great rebuttal I hope you didn't waste the 2 IQ you have typing out that well thought out response lmao

I was picking Wilder to win this fight and I had Fury winning, but after that 2nd KD I had a feeling they weren’t going to give it to him.

Again

Try watching with your eyes and not your ears next time, buddy.
Some people are just stupid. i lump these guys in with the contestants of a singing show, where they think they can sing but abso-fucking-lutely suck.

So you're...... supposed to NOT use your height if your tall?

His jab was better. His 1-2 was better. His hooks were better. His movement was better. His defense was amazing. He got caught twice by a guy who catches people. Usually people go out cold. Fury didn't. He was awake and talking to himself after the knockdown. Gypsy Undertaker.

Amazing??? Hahahah. That shit was horrid. I did not see the two knock downs live because shit was too boring. Bending over below your apponents waist is “amazing”defense? Lol

Wilder clearly won the 12th 10-0. Fury was knocked dead and that knockdown obviously negates the 11 round boxing clinic he put on Wilder. Easy decision for the judges here...

:mad: Fury is the clear winner and the entire boxing world can straight to hell for this and the GGG robbery. Fuck ya'll

He had a couple knockdowns which one was more of a slip and the second one Fury kinda faked like he was out. Fury outboxed him the whole fight, i can't believe Wilder is even a boxer. Fury won that fight they just wanna make money on a rematch
Who wants to make money on a rematch? An Anthony Joshua fight with an undefeated Wilder is the money fight. If the fix was in, Wilder would have WON. Not got a draw against Tyson Fury.

Fury's boxing was much better. Wilder relied on his right the whole night.

I can see the 113-133, and that is very generous, but 115-11? That means Wilder won 7 rounds in that card.
In my humble opinion, Wilder won the 2nd, 9th, and 12th, with the 9th and 12th being 10-8.
Thoughts?

That is exactly what I and everyone sane scored it.

Back