Dr. Pepper vs Root Beer

Root Beer or Dr. Pepper

• Total voters
I went with Dr Pepper.

A good root beer will beat it but we weren't all that specific, now were we? The A&W in the picture sure wouldn't keep the doctor away.

Tough choice

Gotta go with Dr Pepper

I went with Dr Pepper.

A good root beer will beat it but we weren't all that specific, now were we? The A&W in the picture sure wouldn't keep the doctor away.

It can be from any brand of either flavor.

ftmfw
Bundaberg-Sarsaparilla-375mL-495x500.png

I guess some stores close to me do carry this stuff, so I'm gonna give it a shot.

I will never have them fight, YOU CANT MAKE ME!

It can be from any brand of either flavor.

Well, I can't very well change my vote now, can I?
But, under those conditions, I can stand by it: the sodastream version of Dr Pepper is positively sublime.

Well, I can't very well change my vote now, can I?
But, under those conditions, I can stand by it: the sodastream version of Dr Pepper is positively sublime.

Dr. Pete? I've never tried it. Am interested though.

Root beer tastes the way mouthwash smells

Dr. Pepper all the way

You shut up with your lying lies.

838a2e59bbe3a4a3bae3f0c43231e06e_400x400.jpeg

Dude was like "I cant make real alcohol? FUCK YOU, I'LL MAKE SODA WITH THE WORD BEER IN IT"

well to be fair I have never tried that brand. Never heard of it actually. I take back my words then. For the sake of fairness.

well to be fair I have never tried that brand. Never heard of it actually. I take back my words then. For the sake of fairness.

As slight aftertaste but very intense flavors mingling and balancing with each other.

um...sodastream?

Got it make homemade seltzer with a splash of fruit juice and help kick a lifelong soda habit.

As slight aftertaste but very intense flavors mingling and balancing with each other.

Got it make homemade seltzer with a splash of fruit juice and help kick a lifelong soda habit.

nice. never heard of it before. is it good besides the Dr. Pepper?

Between these two uniquely flavored sodas, which do you like better, regardless of brand?

drpepper-33-cl.jpg

VS
51sJB8Y0d9L.jpg
Not even close, root beer is clearly the king.

nice. never heard of it before. is it good besides the Dr. Pepper?

The actual soda syrups you can purchase are kind of a messy hassle. Some are good (lemon/lime, Dr P.) Some are terrible (cola.) If you buy the machine, it includes a variety pack to try them all out. Not more economical than US grocery stores but greatly reduced my soda drinking and I've had Pepsi almost every day from childhood to 35. At 35, the former skinny kid has to ditch the soda.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back