Dr. Pepper vs Root Beer

Root Beer or Dr. Pepper

• Total voters
Dr. Pepper is a mans soda.

Root Beer is for little girls.

Yah.

I think this is the closest I've ever seen a poll on Sherdog. We've been right down the middle the entire time.

When I was younger..

Root beer, but now.. Dr. Pepper all the way.
Unless the Root beer is from a brewpub. That stuff is liquid crack.

No offense to those that like it but to me Dr. Pepper is almost as gross as Mountain Dew.

Sam's Club has naturally flavored, zero sugar Zevia assortment that has root beer, ginger ale, black cherry, cream. $9 for 24. 0 calories.

Mr. Pibb

$_3.JPG

Typically neither but Dr Pepper out of the two

Still trying to avoid soda as much as possible, but the other day somebody tossed me a Root Beer so I thought, eh, what the hell. Then I remembered this thread.

regardless of brand? that doesnt make sense. its like saying do you prefer a camaro or a sedan regardless of brand.

regardless of brand? that doesnt make sense. its like saying do you prefer a camaro or a sedan regardless of brand.

Yeah. I added that line in the OP mainly because both sodas have several different brands. For Root Beer there's A&W, Barq's, Dad's, etc. For Dr. Pepper, there's Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb, Dr. Thunder, etc. So regardless of the brand, which do you like better overall?

Most Root Beer is caffeine free... FAIL I don't seen the point in drinking a soda that doesn't even provide caffeine.

Dr. Pepper is loaded with caffeine even if it's diet sugar free version, and tastes wayyyy better.

Dr. Pepper is the clear winner.

I tried Dr Pepper when I was a kid and I was not impressed by it's performance. Root beer is not a big thing here in UK, I actually only tried it for the first time last year and that shit is fucking nectar.

Yeah. I added that line in the OP mainly because both sodas have several different brands. For Root Beer there's A&W, Barq's, Dad's, etc. For Dr. Pepper, there's Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb, Dr. Thunder, etc. So regardless of the brand, which do you like better overall?
but root beer is a type, dr. pepper is a brand

Back