Double standard?

Conor mocked panic wrestlers and fighters who backpedal, then he became both in his hour of need. That, to most people, is humorous. It's really that simple.

Still crying I see.

Dont-Cry-Baby-4-1.jpg

So you remember about something that was relevant months ago, but claim it meant nothing...
But in reality is exposes you as being still bitter.

How? simple. They both were the hottest commodity, the unbeatable forces that were obnoxious but could back it up.
The Ronda gets KTFO and disappeared.
Her aura of invincibility? Gone.
All fighters who would be mentally defeated before they entered the cage and didn't know how to defeat her are now confident they can exploit blatant the holes in Ronda's game.

As for Conor, it is basically the same thing.
He beat most guys before they entered the cage. But his humbling loss and pedestrial win over Diaz showed a lot of holes in his game.
His trash talk won't affect people and they have somethings they know they can explore. Most glaring is his lack of a Gas tank and ground game.

See the difference betwen you and I? I can put my thoughts into words and back up my views. I also provide examples.
You? You hurl insults and make asinine comments...and cry.
Oh so many tears!!!
There's nothing to back up Tate beating Ronda, there's nothing to back up any of the dumb shit you're saying. I remember because I remember thinking then what I think now? What the fuck sort of abuse did this guy suffer as a child to be this dumb? Tate would probably work 365 days for free in a trashy strip club if it meant she could squeak out a decision over Ronda like McGregor did to Diaz, then you'd be saying that a decision is an amazing way to win. You change your logic based on the fighter which is proof of you getting emotionally invested and using bias.

Nate Diaz doesn't talk shit about panic wrestlers, Conor did. So that's not a double standard, McGregor brought that shit on hisself

I'd say that with polarizing figures, there is always a high likelihood that there will be double standards. Regardless of the fighter, I loathe the idea of discrediting a fighter in any way for using wrestling to win a fight.

There's nothing to back up Tate beating Ronda, there's nothing to back up any of the dumb shit you're saying. I remember because I remember thinking then what I think now? What the fuck sort of abuse did this guy suffer as a child to be this dumb? Tate would probably work 365 days for free in a trashy strip club if it meant she could squeak out a decision over Ronda like McGregor did to Diaz, then you'd be saying that a decision is an amazing way to win. You change your logic based on the fighter which is proof of you getting emotionally invested and using bias.
there you go...all mad again because you REMEMBER a time where I thought Miesha could beat Ronda...
wajah-cemberut.jpg

You are so cute. A pity all the bad things that happened to yo during your childhood is resurfacing and you try to project onto me.

So far the only thing you could do is post offenses.

when you grow up and are able to talk like a rational being, you will see how stupid your argument is

Back