Double standard?

When Diaz beat McGregor here are some things that were said about McGregor, basically bashing him.

1) "Oh you're a wrestler now" "Panic Wrestler"
2) "Overrated boxing, got thoroughly outboxed by Nate."
3) "Glass chin"

Yet I haven't seen a single one of these things said about Nate even though:

1) Way more attempted and failed takedowns than McGregor.
2) Was THOROUGHLY beaten in the boxing exchanges, only success Nate had was in the clinch against the fence.
3) Got dropped multiple times, McGregor didn't get dropped ONCE in the first fight and has never been finished with strikes.

I'm not really a McGregor fan, but it's pitiful and hilarious to see what hate does to some people here.

Discuss this clear double standard.
I'm so happy you survived episode 10 <3

In that, I agree.

I would only wish Conor would let the FW belt go though.
It is obviously clear he has no interest in going back there, and absolutely nothing to gain from doing so.

This is the only thing I hold against him. he is holding a whole division hostage just so he can be called a champion (for a WC he does not care about)

I blame Dana for letting this issue fester granted the Diaz /McGregor fight just happened Saturday but he needz to announce the situation of the FW division asap, so these men can prepare their goals & training as to what maybe happening in their division. Do they seek out other fights in other division, can't have these guys sitting on their hands waiting for Conor.

The choice is clear defend your belt it is not even a case of defending now it's unifying with the interim belt now in play. Or vacate the belt and as a consolation prize for doing so you get to jump the line to the LW title. Or if you truly badass unify the belt successfully then go straight to LW title do not stop @Go win that belt that will show all doubters like me you just not smoke and mirrors with a good left hand.

LOL look at you, buddy.
All worked out, and lying through your teeth (fingers).

How blind can you be?

I mean, you claim you wouldn't care if Conor lost???

Seriously?

Who started this thread just to cry on how you perceive to be a great injustice done to Conor?

You have been exposed.
Deal with it, buddy.
You don't have to like somebody to call other retarded people like yourself on their emotional bullshit, stop writing your posts as if they're poems you retard. McGregor busted up Nate in the 1st, gassed and then got choked because he was unprepared. They both came prepared and McGregor beat him over 5 rounds, finishes can come easy but you have to consistently be the better fighter to get a decision.

As long are there are insecure tough guys on the internet then there will always be McGregor haters. They can't stand witnessing the bravado that they know they will never possess. It's quite sad, really.

I blame Dana for letting this issue fester granted the Diaz /McGregor fight just happened Saturday but he needz to announce the situation of the FW division asap, so these men can prepare their goals & training as to what maybe happening in their division. Do they seek out other fights in other division, can't have these guys sitting on their hands waiting for Conor.

The choice is clear defend your belt it is not even a case of defending now it's unifying with the interim belt now in play. Or vacate the belt and as a consolation prize for doing so you get to jump the line to the LW title. Or if you truly badass unify the belt successfully then go straight to LW title do not stop @Go win that belt that will show all doubters like me you just not smoke and mirrors with a good left hand.
Fully agree with you.

I blame Zuffa as well.
I can't blame Conor for doing what's best for him. I'd do the same in his stead.

And I agree with you on the proving himself.
Yes, his run at FW was great. But he never had a bad matchup, bar against mendes, and we all saw what happened when a wrestler can get hold of him.

on LW, where fighters are about same size as him, it won't be so easy to dominate them.

This will be an interesting time IMO.

You don't have to like somebody to call other retarded people like yourself on their emotional bullshit, stop writing your posts as if they're poems you retard. McGregor busted up Nate in the 1st, gassed and then got choked because he was unprepared. They both came prepared and McGregor beat him over 5 rounds, finishes can come easy but you have to consistently be the better fighter to get a decision.

LOL look at you, trying to explain something so stupid you even contradict yourself.

So Finishing someone decisively is easy.
But squeaking a majority decision is harder?

You fail in life, buddy.

Stop trying to adjust relaity so your hero looks good.

he doesn't need your help. He doesn't even know you exist (or I for that matter, but I am not the one so emotionally invested I had to make a post crying about those mean guys who don't like your hero).

Here's you, TS!

images

LOL look at you, trying to explain something so stupid you even contradict yourself.

So Finishing someone decisively is easy.
But squeaking a majority decision is harder?

You fail in life, buddy.

Stop trying to adjust relaity so your hero looks good.

he doesn't need your help. He doesn't even know you exist (or I for that matter, but I am not the one so emotionally invested I had to make a post crying about those mean guys who don't like your hero).

Here's you, TS!

images
I don't give a shit if he knows I exist, all you need to look at is the fact that when they were both prepared McGregor beat him over 5 rounds. Diaz capitalised on an unprepared fighter but couldn't get the job done when they both had full training camps, deal with it. You're too emotional for perspective and it's sad, it's like talking to a retarded brick wall.

McGregor busted up Nate in the 1st, gassed and then got choked because he was unprepared. They both came prepared and McGregor beat him over 5 rounds, finishes can come easy but you have to consistently be the better fighter to get a decision.

How was Conor unprepared? He was training regardless who he ended up fighting, at the time Conor's main boast was not preparing for specific fighters.

A easy finish is a easy finish 13 second KO easy finish, being consistently better for a duration of a fight usually leads to a unanimous decision. Being spotty and inconsistent shining at moments then eating it the next will usually lead to *split* & *majority* decisions for the inconsistency during the fight ...

Last edited:
I don't give a shit if he knows I exist, all you need to look at is the fact that when they were both prepared McGregor beat him over 5 rounds. Diaz capitalised on an unprepared fighter but couldn't get the job done when they both had full training camps, deal with it. You're too emotional for perspective and it's sad, it's like talking to a retarded brick wall.
LOl you are the blind one, my friend.
You are the one so emotionally invested, that you made a thread to complain about people being unfair to Conor.

and you are the one who is blatantly wrong, but too blind and too tied up emotionally, that you don't see what's in front of you.

When BOTH GUYS were unprepared for each other, they relied on their skills. And even though Conor had a full camp, Diaz humiliated and submitted Conor.
Then Conor had to use a very well known path to beat DIaz. Kicks & distance. And he barely won a decision.

So all in all, just no.
Conor didn't prove he is the better fighter. On that he has been exposed already.
What he proved is that he is willing to follow a gameplan for an ugly decision in order get the win.

And in my opinion this is a great thing! But of course, you wouldn't admit to anything other than true greatness and no flaws for Conor...

Go such on his nuts a little more... it seems you don't have enough of his juices on your chin.

When Diaz beat McGregor here are some things that were said about McGregor, basically bashing him.

1) "Oh you're a wrestler now" "Panic Wrestler"
2) "Overrated boxing, got thoroughly outboxed by Nate."
3) "Glass chin"

Yet I haven't seen a single one of these things said about Nate even though:

1) Way more attempted and failed takedowns than McGregor.
2) Was THOROUGHLY beaten in the boxing exchanges, only success Nate had was in the clinch against the fence.
3) Got dropped multiple times, McGregor didn't get dropped ONCE in the first fight and has never been finished with strikes.

I'm not really a McGregor fan, but it's pitiful and hilarious to see what hate does to some people here.

Discuss this clear double standard.
Nate hurt conor way more in the first fight then conor did nate in the second and its not even close. Dont be blinded by the hype to not see that

As long are there are insecure tough guys on the internet then there will always be McGregor haters. They can't stand witnessing the bravado that they know they will never possess. It's quite sad, really.

Your insight is outstanding on the sole reason as to only the reason why some people are not Conor fans...

Insecurity and not that some think he talks better than he really fights, and that if he ever came up against really tough talent he would struggle, but that day will never happen with all that bravado to cease the day/night foe him...

tumblr_inline_obtvbew44K1qd2bgh_500.gif

Your insight is outstanding on the sole reason as to only the reason why some people are not Conor fans...

Insecurity and not that some think he talks better than he really fights, and that if he ever came up against really tough talent he would struggle, but that day will never happen with all that bravado to cease the day/night foe him...

tumblr_inline_obtvbew44K1qd2bgh_500.gif
I seem to remember you heavily entrenched on team Aldo last year. Now all of a suddenly he isn't "tough talent?"

<mma3>

Whatever you say buddy.

Panic wrestler was Conor's line that turned on him...this was not a straight boxing match, Conor changed his style and used leg kicks often, the first fight was closer to a boxing match...Glass chin one makes no sense
I like to shit on Conor when I can, but the Glass chin one is odd. I think it's funny that a lot of the shit he says, tends to come back and bite him. Panic wrestling in the 1st fight. He said Aldo was running from Edgar, then he goes and puts on a real running performance.

That leap frog theory they go by is ridiculous.

All Nasty Nate beating Johnson does is make him an anomaly.

He's 2-3 in his last 5 at LW.

Johnson is a good win but Gray isn't, unfortunately. Losing the other 3 fights convincingly doesn't help.
One of my biggest issues with sherdoggers. Experts will use the rule if 3 to define how good someone is..... this means either in the last 3 yrs or the last three fights if they are in one yr. Nate is 3-2 in the last three yrs with losses against the fw champion and future lwt champ. Wins sv that samw fw champion, the #5 ranjed lw ath the time in Johnson l, and a top #15 ranked lwt at the time in maynard. Definently deserves #5 ranking IMO

How was Conor unprepared? He was training regardless who he ended up fighting, at the time Conor's main boast was not preparing for specific fighters.

A easy finish is a easy finish 13 second KO easy finish, being consistently better for a duration of a fight usually leads to a unanimous decision. Being spotty and inconsistent shining at moments then eating it the next will usually lead to *split* & *majority* decisions for the inconsistency during the fight ...
You don't train for a tall rangy boxer when you're fighting a small muay thai fighter with a wrestling threat, or don't you understand that?

LOl you are the blind one, my friend.
You are the one so emotionally invested, that you made a thread to complain about people being unfair to Conor.

and you are the one who is blatantly wrong, but too blind and too tied up emotionally, that you don't see what's in front of you.

When BOTH GUYS were unprepared for each other, they relied on their skills. And even though Conor had a full camp, Diaz humiliated and submitted Conor.
Then Conor had to use a very well known path to beat DIaz. Kicks & distance. And he barely won a decision.

So all in all, just no.
Conor didn't prove he is the better fighter. On that he has been exposed already.
What he proved is that he is willing to follow a gameplan for an ugly decision in order get the win.

And in my opinion this is a great thing! But of course, you wouldn't admit to anything other than true greatness and no flaws for Conor...

Go such on his nuts a little more... it seems you don't have enough of his juices on your chin.
Ugh, you're so hard to talk to just because of the fact you're borderline retarded and can't really spell. How does one SUCH on somebody elses balls? So McGregor is only allowed to win by KO and isn't allowed to implement an appropriate gameplan? Nice to see another double standard there.

Ugh, you're so hard to talk to just because of the fact you're borderline retarded and can't really spell. How does one SUCH on somebody elses balls? So McGregor is only allowed to win by KO and isn't allowed to implement an appropriate gameplan? Nice to see another double standard there.
LOL
You should ask him, not me. He is the one who did not finish his opponent.

But congrats, Buddy.
You call me retarded, but let us see your points:

- Finishing someone is easy. Conor should get credit for fighting all 5 rounds and getting a majority decision.
- someone with a full training camp is at a disadvantage because he didn't train for the new opponent, even though the opponent also did not train for Conor. Matter of fact, the new opponent didn't train at all... but somehow this is unimportant.
-You cry about people being mean to Conor, but I am the one emotionally involved....

Buddy, you need to wake up.
For this borderline retarded just humiliated you. You are just too blind to see it.

that's my view of you, TS:
baby-crying-450.jpg

You don't train for a tall rangy boxer when you're fighting a small muay thai fighter with a wrestling threat, or don't you understand that?

According to Conor at the time he didn't train for specific opponents his warrior spirit or whatever creedo he was using at the time allows him to focus on his own movement and things he needz to do in a fight that was for RDA inclueded so the change of opponet was no biggie. Then Nate choked his ass and he had to spend a small fortune to get ready for Nate the 2nd go, real change in training philosophy Nate taught him. I understand that...

According to Conor at the time he didn't train for specific opponents his warrior spirit or whatever creedo he was using at the time allows him to focus on his own movement and things he needz to do in a fight that was for RDA inclueded so the change of opponet was no biggie. Then Nate choked his ass and he had to spend a small fortune to get ready for Nate the 2nd go, real change in training philosophy Nate taught him. I understand that...
You must be hilariously stupid to believe that, guy was about to get the chance to make history yet he didn't study his opponent? lol.

LOL
You should ask him, not me. He is the one who did not finish his opponent.

But congrats, Buddy.
You call me retarded, but let us see your points:

- Finishing someone is easy. Conor should get credit for fighting all 5 rounds and getting a majority decision.
- someone with a full training camp is at a disadvantage because he didn't train for the new opponent, even though the opponent also did not train for Conor. Matter of fact, the new opponent didn't train at all... but somehow this is unimportant.
-You cry about people being mean to Conor, but I am the one emotionally involved....

Buddy, you need to wake up.
For this borderline retarded just humiliated you. You are just too blind to see it.

that's my view of you, TS:
baby-crying-450.jpg
Nates win is legit, but McGregors is just as legit. I don't care about people being mean to him, I just want people to make accurate criticisms instead of saying this delusional bullshit. The real quetion is how much you must be emotionally invested to write posts in that lay out every time you reply, must hurt your fingers typing that long with such rage. A win is a win, the only difference is when they were both prepared Mcgregor won. It's fine if you don't agree with MY OPINION, but I won't change it for your tears.

Back