DOTA II players. Where you at??

Anyone watch the Boston Major Group Stage?

Some interesting results. Col beating EG was pretty hilarious.

Feels strange though without no Na Vi, Alliance, Secret or Liquid. At least there's a couple of Aussies representing on 2 of the stronger teams.

EG needs to ditch Cr1t, his drafting is their biggest weakness. I doubt they make it very far in the main event since they go up against Wings and possibly VP after that. I hope VP or NP takes the whole thing if EG gets eliminated early.

Oh and fuck DC

EG needs to ditch Cr1t, his drafting is their biggest weakness. I doubt they make it very far in the main event since they go up against Wings and possibly VP after that. I hope VP or NP takes the whole thing if EG gets eliminated early.

Oh and fuck DC

I have no idea why he is captain, but I guess they had their reasons. Think Universe would be better. Cr1t was amazing to watch offlane, I still remember his insane his clutch tusk plays in Frankfurt. They got a hard path to victory for sure.

Would love to see NP win for EE and Auis sake

Would'nt have minded seeing DC win if they hadn't fucked over Moo, guess I'll be rooting for Col as well

I'm hoping OG take it with Ana carrying them to victory

I have no idea why he is captain, but I guess they had their reasons. Think Universe would be better. Cr1t was amazing to watch offlane, I still remember his insane his clutch tusk plays in Frankfurt. They got a hard path to victory for sure.

Would love to see NP win for EE and Auis sake

I'm hoping OG take it with Ana carrying them to victory

He's a great player, definitely, just not the right fit for their current roster. I'll still root for EG no matter what.

EE and AUI are the reason I like NP and would be happy to see them win.

Would'nt have minded seeing DC win if they hadn't fucked over Moo

OMFG x 1000

That's why I hate them. It's bad enough they are a fake NA team full of a bunch of Europeans, but they went to straight hate tier for me when they kicked Moo after TI. A TI he played very well in. So now they have 0 American players on a NA team. They need to get the fuck out of America qualifiers and go back to Europe.

Anyone watch the Boston Major Group Stage?

Some interesting results. Col beating EG was pretty hilarious.

Feels strange though without no Na Vi, Alliance, Secret or Liquid. At least there's a couple of Aussies representing on 2 of the stronger teams.
I have not been watching. I've climbed from 600 MMR to 2.9k MMR so far though.

Back