DOTA II players. Where you at??

I just hit 3k solo. I would probably be higher, but I started playing ranked before I knew what I was doing. I climbed from around 600 MMR.

Nice. I seem to have stagnated at 3k mmr for the past two years but I don't play ranked enough anyways. I was lucky and never had to climb much. Think I started out around 2.6K.

This new patch is shaking a few things up

That is a huge climb Cygnus nice one

What MMR is everyone currently at? I know I'm above 3K for solo but I haven't played ranked in like a year. Think I'm like 2.5K for team mmr since most of the friends I play with are worse than me.

been stuck between 3.7 and 3.9 for years, can't crack 4k. Need to knuckle down and tryhard but...then it's not as fun!

So is anyone here watching this years TI?

Prize Pool just passed $24 Mil

Can't watch because of the time difference & I was an old dota player, stopped playing years before dota2 came out but I read here & there & the occasional replays on youtube. I read that the Chinese are kicking everyone's ass.

That prize pool is insane especially considering it is almost completely viewer/player funded. I am watching a few games but it is time for me to take a DOTA break. Ive been playing it for a few years nonstop and need to try something new for awhile.

Can't watch because of the time difference & I was an old dota player, stopped playing years before dota2 came out but I read here & there & the occasional replays on youtube. I read that the Chinese are kicking everyone's ass.

Nice. I've been playing since DotA Allstars and even beta tested HoN/DotA2.
The Chinese have been dominant in this tourney.

That prize pool is insane especially considering it is almost completely viewer/player funded. I am watching a few games but it is time for me to take a DOTA break. Ive been playing it for a few years nonstop and need to try something new for awhile.

Yeah it's crazy how much money the viewers/players put in to the TI. I'm gonna be taking a break after this TI. My backlog of games is getting too long.

EG really under performed on the main stage this tournament. Shit was frustrating to watch.

How about dat cardgame, bois?

this host is annoying. he really needs to stop commenting on heroes and teams when he obviously has no idea what he's talking about.

great games so far, I just hope we dont get china vs china final, it takes a lot of the hype away

That VP vs LYF game last night was off the charts. Crazy comeback.

Yeah I really thought VP was gonna take game two and force a game 3

It's looking like LFY are gonna go all the way, they haven't even dropped a game on the main stage.

Back