Don't Get Your Hopes up for a GSP Return

ok letz say Shields is borderline...

So what do we have, as legit ATGs?

I mean who has a better resume? I’d argue jones but he took peds…Anderson maybe? Jose maybe? JDS or werdum maybe? I honestly don’t think there is a better resume.

I mean who has a better resume? I’d argue jones but he took peds…Anderson maybe? Jose maybe? JDS or werdum maybe? I honestly don’t think there is a better resume.
hmmm ...letz see... Patience...

Hence, what did we gather here?

Legit ATGs, win or lose, in his resume:

we agreed on:

GSP´s Level of Competition:

Hughes x 2 HOFer
Shields, Borderline HOFer
BJ, HOFer but a LW x 2

Am I correct?

hmmm ...letz see... Patience...

Hence, what did we gather here?

Legit ATGs, win or lose, in his resume:

we agreed on:

GSP´s Level of Competition:

Hughes x 2 HOFer
BJ, HOFer but a LW x 2

Am I correct?

There is no hall of fame for mma, mma is way too young to have aHOF. UFC hall of fame? All time great? I’d say most of his top 5 wins are all time greats, reference the list I made couple posts back.

There is no hall of fame for mma, mma is way too young to have aHOF. UFC hall of fame? All time great? I’d say most of his top 5 wins are all time greats, reference the list I made couple posts back.
there is a HOF,yes. And u can project, talkin about potential HOFers.

We reduced it to:

Hughes x 2 HOFer
BJ, HOFer but a LW x 2

there is a HOF,yes. And u can project, talkin about potential HOFers.

We reduced it to:

Hughes x 2 HOFer
BJ, HOFer but a LW x 2

That’s your thoughts. What are your requirements to be in this HOF? Who is in it already…

Calling a guy who beat 18 top 5 fighters (most in MMA history) and retires jumps up a weight class to fight 30-7 CHAMPION is a pussy move but coming out of retirement…dodging the UFC AND fighters who beat the shit out of you to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3) is what??? FUCK OUTTA HERE YA CHUMP!!

The fuck u talking about dude? the pussy move was him not giving whitaker a shot at the belt and vacating. not him fighting Bisping. what a moron

LOL statistics. LOL facts.

They prove that more people on Sherdog think GSP is the GOAT. More than any other fighter.

Deal with it Aspie.

<{outtahere}>

I'll post it again so you can get it into your smooth brain. Enjoy.

u0rnGq7.png
Proof 100% infallible. You really found the best circle jerk poll for yourself. Start the same poll with Conor in it and see what happens you schmuck.

Apparently you never had ulcerative colitis. I was diagnosed last year at the age off 44 and I haven't sparred since. He won't fight again, not because he's scared, that's absolutely ludicrous, but because he has a disease that can change your life forever.

when did i ever say he was scared? lol . and you tryna tell me he was miraculously diagnosed with colitis 3 weeks after his fight? prob not bro.

i think it's in their contact that fighters can't be forced to fight.
so gsp's standpoint is either retire, or force the ufc to accept his move to ww.... thus forcing the change in his contract.

it does seem like the timing of the coilitis is fishy, but it could be legit.

thank you for the logical reply.

when did i ever say he was scared? lol . and you tryna tell me he was miraculously diagnosed with colitis 3 weeks after his fight? prob not bro.
Yes, he was diagnosed immediately after his fight after he went through a lengthy flare up during his camp. I know what its like. Most men get diagnosed between 35 and 45, and it is relatively quick.

I wasnt bashing GSP at all . I like him actually. I just felt him coming back to hand pick Bisping was cheap as fuck. He already admitted he ragdolled Bisping years before of course he would take that fight. The fact that GSP wont give the Whitaker fight a shot is a pussy move and something I didnt expect from him. Now the rumor is he wants Conor? lmaooo bruh GSP is fucking massive. Solid like a brick house. Conor weighs in at 168 after eating cheesecake and steak dinners.

I get it he wants the money fights, but lets see him fight some real contenders. Everyone knows Bisping winning the belt was a fluke.
You're full of shit. If you like him, why do you assume he's an absolute lying shitheel saying he has ulcerative colitis instead of assuming that he's telling the truth?
And he never said he wanted McGregor. It's a dumb fucking fight and he knows as well as you do he is far too big for him.
And regarding your other post, it's clear your join date is about when you started watching MMA. When Anderson clowned Griffen, the man was a shadow of his former self. He was knocked out twice in training and had no business in the ring at all, let alone against Silva. It doesn't detract from Silva's greatness, but it doesn't add anything to it either.

yall really thought this he would stay at MW and defend against those monsters?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duelbits
Back