Don't Get Your Hopes up for a GSP Return

In all honesty, GSP vacating that MW belt was one of the biggest pussy moves in history. Hand picked a fight with Bisping who he knew he would destroy, then jusy vacated and left? He can blame it on Colitis or whatever he wants but everyone knows what his plan was. Take a low risk fight and take that check.

Point of the post tho, if it really was in his contract that he must defend the MW belt, wouldn't he be breaking the contract already? Will Dana pursue further action on this or will he even let GSP come back?
It’s ok. GSP doesn’t have to prove anything. Unlike others.

I know a bigger pussy move: Fedor cheating to beat the Law, a mw.

In all honesty, GSP vacating that MW belt was one of the biggest pussy moves in history. Hand picked a fight with Bisping who he knew he would destroy, then jusy vacated and left? He can blame it on Colitis or whatever he wants but everyone knows what his plan was. Take a low risk fight and take that check.

Point of the post tho, if it really was in his contract that he must defend the MW belt, wouldn't he be breaking the contract already? Will Dana pursue further action on this or will he even let GSP come back?

Calling a guy who beat 18 top 5 fighters (most in MMA history) and retires jumps up a weight class to fight 30-7 CHAMPION is a pussy move but coming out of retirement…dodging the UFC AND fighters who beat the shit out of you to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3) is what??? FUCK OUTTA HERE YA CHUMP!!

il04CG.gif

matt-mitrione-fedor-emelianenko-bellator-nyc.jpg

u0rnGq7.png

<{you!}>

Glad to see savage as fuck post in the 1st page of this shit FIGHTER BASHING THREAD!!!

Calling a guy who beat 18 top 5 fighters (most in MMA history) and retires jumps up a weight class to fight 30-7 CHAMPION is a pussy move but coming out of retirement…dodging the UFC AND fighters who beat the shit out of you to fight 2 fight fighter jaideep (now 2-3) is what??? FUCK OUTTA HERE YA CHUMP!!
yeah yeah.. we dit it... blahblahblah avenged his losses blahblahbla...

against 5'6 dudes... lmao

yeah yeah.. we dit it... blahblahblah avenged his losses blahblahbla...

against 5'6 dudes... lmao

Glad ya got it. Fedor can’t say the same. Fedor also can’t say he beat more top 5 fighters either.

“But zomg he beat giansts atleast 9 feet tall with skillz to match like world beaters zulu and hmc”…

Glad ya got it. Fedor can’t say the same. Fedor also can’t say he beat more top 5 fighters either.

“But zomg he beat giansts atleast 9 feet tall with skillz to match like world beaters zulu and hmc”…
5'6... those dudes would be FLW today... hahahahahahah

5'6... those dudes would be FLW today... hahahahahahah

Lol at Matt Hughes would be flyweight, stop trolling!

Well the guys fedor beat wouldn’t even be in the top 300 nowadays except like 5…did I do that right????

Lol at Matt Hughes would be flyweight, stop trolling!

Well the guys fedor beat wouldn’t even be in the top 300 nowadays except like 5…did I do that right????
lmao who said Hughes?

go full google!

lmao who said Hughes?

go full google!

Only 2 ppl GSP lost to, Hughes and Serra…and beat them in rematches dominating fashion something fedor NEVER DID lololol

Also lol at fedro opponents not even being in the top 300 nowadays except 5…can crushing at its finest breh!

Only 2 ppl GSP lost to, Hughes and Serra…and beat them in rematches dominating fashion something fedor NEVER DID lololol

Also lol at fedro opponents not even being in the top 300 nowadays except 5…can crushing at its finest breh!
Hey... we´talkin about the "giants" GSP fought...

Ya know... like @ openweight... more or less...

Hey... we´talkin about the "giants" GSP fought...

Giants in term of skill compared to the mopes fedor can crushed. Hughes>95% of fedors resume.

Penn, Hughes x2, roided Hendricks, condit, Diaz, shields, prime kos, alves, Fitch, Sherk, Karo, Hieron > out of prime Sylvia, glass chin AA, CC, Nog, other cans he beat.

This is fact since he beat more top 5 fighters in his career by a landslide, your trolling schtick is good but don’t work with me playa

Giants in term of skill compared to the mopes fedor can crushed. Hughes>95% of fedors resume.

Penn, Hughes x2, roided Hendricks, condit, Diaz, shields, prime kos, alves, Fitch, Sherk, Karo, Hieron > out of prime Sylvia, glass chin AA, CC, Nog, other cans he beat.

This is fact since he beat more top 5 fighters in his career by a landslide, your trolling schtick is good but don’t work with me playa

GSP:
Ivan Menjivar 5 ft 6 Bantamweight/Featherweight/Lightweight/Welterweight
Justin Bruckmann 5 ft 9 Lightweight
Pete Spratt 5 ft 9 Lightweight
Frank Trigg 5 ft 8
Sean Sherk 5 ft 6 Lightweight
B.J. Penn 5 ft 9 Lightweight x 2
Matt Serra 5 ft 6 x 2
Josh Koscheck 5 ft 9 x 2
Thiago Alves 5 ft 9

lmao

Last edited:
That was not the biggest pussy move.

The biggest pussy move in history likely involves McGregor or Bisping and how they cowered away in fear from challenges.

Cowered away in fear? I’m Irish, Bisping is British, my wife said “that guy is hot” when she attempted to watch a fight with me, he talked shit about two of my favourite fighters in Wand and Hendo.

I don’t like Bisping, in case the above paragraph didn’t sum it up. But he’s isn’t cowering in a corner at the thought of throwing hands with someone let’s be realistic here.

The man was locked in a cage with Hendo and Wand, Anderson Silva too. McGregor with Aldo. Those guys bust you up when they hit you, who are they scared of again?

GSP:
Ivan Menjivar 5 ft 6 Bantamweight/Featherweight/Lightweight/Welterweight
Justin Bruckmann 5 ft 9 Lightweight
Pete Spratt 5 ft 9 Lightweight
Frank Trigg 5 ft 8
Sean Sherk 5 ft 6 Lightweight
B.J. Penn 5 ft 9 Lightweight x 2
Matt Serra 5 ft 6 x 2
Josh Koscheck 5 ft 9 x 2
Thiago Alves 5 ft 9

lmao

Lol by your height standards:
Kevin Randleman 5’9 lightweight
Mark Hunt 5’9 lightweight
Jeff Monson 5’8 lightweight
Matt Lindland MW
TK 5’10 WW
Haseman 5’10 WW
Arona 5’10 and legit LHW during the fight Fedor lost
Takada 5’10 WW

Damn see how stupid you sound!?!? Maybe?!?!? Lolol keep trolling playa and getting rekt!!!

Lol by your height standards:
Kevin Randleman 5’9 lightweight
Mark Hunt 5’9 lightweight
Jeff Monson 5’8 lightweight
Matt Lindland MW
TK 5’10 WW
Haseman 5’10 WW
Arona 5’10 and legit LHW during the fight Fedor lost
Takada 5’10 WW

Damn see how stupid you sound!?!? Maybe?!?!? Lolol keep trolling playa and getting rekt!!!

gotme.gif

U´re right, Arona, Randleman and others.. were midgets in SAKU GOAT´s resume... compared to the 'monsters' GSP fought at 'openweight'...

Those 'killers' in GSP´s resume... that´s the weight class they used to fight in b4 facing him...lmao

Apparently you never had ulcerative colitis. I was diagnosed last year at the age off 44 and I haven't sparred since. He won't fight again, not because he's scared, that's absolutely ludicrous, but because he has a disease that can change your life forever.

View attachment 315577

U´re right, Arona, Randleman and others.. were midgets in SAKU GOAT´s resume... compared to the 'monsters' GSP fought at 'openweight'...

Those 'killers' in GSP´s resume... that´s the weight class they used to fight in b4 facing him...lmao

18 Top 5 fighters on GSP resume compared to world beaters like zulu, hmc, 0-1 fake pro wrassler, ogawa, mw lindland, etc.

You need to come up with better trolling material breh!

Back