Donald Trump Lie Collection

That's the problem, "he believes" whatever he hears or reads that supports his narrative. That is the whole point of contention I had with your comment that he "just says whatever pops into his head". By every honest person's standards, it is dishonest to assert things as if you know them to be true, when you do not know them to be true (even if you think they could be true, but in that case, an honest person would appropriately qualify their remarks). I don't know how you can think otherwise.

You can find all kinds of examples in this link that was posted earlier, though some of these I would definitely call a stretch:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
It's not a lie if he believes it.

Some of those examples you stated are not lies and some I even already addressed. A new study came out that says up to 5.7 million illegals may have voted.

Under the study often cited to show no illegals voted, any illegal who said they registered, and said they voted, were counted as NOT VOTING (despite saying they did) if they did not vote under their real name.

So if they were illegal, stole an identity, voted under that identity, they were counted as having NOT VOTED. Makes so much sense ....

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan"
“We’re going to lower your premiums by up to $2500 per family per year.”

Wait I keep getting confused on who the liar in chief is ..
It wasn't ransom.
There is not a smidge of corruption in the IRS.
It's not a new tax.
Hillary may be the most qualified candidate to ever run for president.
It was a protest that went wrong.
I barely knew Bill Ayers.
This is a teachable moment.

read the headline, it says MAY have, they dont know for sure tho, just like Trump MAY have colluded with russia
I am trying hard, but I fail to see your point. Are you saying Trump lied because you don't know if he colluded or not? Can you connect those dots for me?

Just to save you the time, you are comparing Russian collusion where everyone says it did not happen and there is zero evidence saying it MAY have happened to actual non-citizens flat out saying they voted and admitting it and saying it MAY have happened.

If you think those two are in the same league of MAY have happened you should quit the internet.

It wasn't ransom.
There is not a smidge of corruption in the IRS.
It's not a new tax.
Hillary may be the most qualified candidate to ever run for president.
It was a protest that went wrong.
I barely knew Bill Ayers.
This is a teachable moment.
Must be things Trump said, because those all look like lies to me.

inb4 his supporters come here doing mental gymnastics...Claiming he is the most honest man ever, who has done nothing wrong.

inb4 the 4d chess excuse.
There's quite a difference between being retarded and dishonest and being a misogynist, racist, bigot, Putin's puppet, literally Hitler.
Obama was not honest in the slightest and yet no one held his feet to the fire. In fact, look at your name.

I am trying hard, but I fail to see your point. Are you saying Trump lied because you don't know if he colluded or not? Can you connect those dots for me?

i am saying the facts arent in yet just like the russia scandal dumbass

And I am saying they are searching for facts and can't find any, yet non citizens ADMIT they voted and say they did it .. and you are claiming that is the same.

Although really what you are doing is far worse because my posting that source was simply saying there is actual evidence for it and Trump thinks it happened so it can't be a lie fool. He can be wrong, but wrong =/= lying.

He believes the Harvard/YouGov researchers based their “zero” claim on two flawed assumptions. First, they assumed that people who said they voted and identified a candidate did not vote unless their names showed up in a database.

“This is illogical, because such databases are unlikely to verify voters who use fraudulent identities, and millions of noncitizens use them,” Mr. Agresti said.
He cites government audits that show large numbers of noncitizens use false IDs and Social Security numbers in order to function in the U.S., which could include voting.

Second, Harvard assumed that respondent citizens sometimes misidentified themselves as noncitizens but also concluded that noncitizens never misidentified themselves as citizens, Mr. Agresti said.
“This is irrational, because illegal immigrants often claim they are citizens in order to conceal the fact that they are in the U.S. illegally,” he said.

Some of the polled noncitizens denied they were registered to vote when publicly available databases show that they were, he said.

Having debt doesn't actually matter though, only being in debt. Which is why it's clear what he is saying.
That's exactly the problem. You're saying words don't matter. Everyone can guess at what he really meant or he can change the meaning of his statements at will. He's a liar, lies he said have been provided here, but you still make excuses and play dumb.

Still impressive. No one goes from 8 million to $4 billion without being a scumbag though.

In all fairness, it's really not that impressive.

If you consider the real estate market in the 70's, along with how you can leverage your money with down payments, it would not take a genius to turn 8 or 9 million in the 70's, into a few billion dollars now.

And that is not even considering an inheritance of a few hundred million (speculative) when his father died.

In all fairness, it's really not that impressive.

If you consider the real estate market in the 70's, along with how you can leverage your money with down payments, it would not take a genius to turn 8 or 9 million into a few billion dollars.

And that is not even considering an inheritance of a few hundred million (speculative) when his father died.
Then I guess everyone is a billionaire right?

The inheritance that was split between them all so can't be anywhere near that figure?

That's exactly the problem. You're saying words don't matter. Everyone can guess at what he really meant or he can change the meaning of his statements at will. He's a liar, lies he said have been provided here, but you still make excuses and play dumb.
He said EXACTLY the same thing I do. When people ask me how much debt I have I say 0. It's technically debt, but really no one thinks of assets where the worth is greater than the liability as a debt.

As I already said I only know of him saying he had zero debt in regards to Russia. The source used to say he claimed he had zero debt has Russia on it, so that source is shit. I sourced Trump saying EXACTLY what I said he meant.

Trump has zero debt to Russia.

Then I guess everyone is a billionaire right?

The inheritance that was split between them all so can't be anywhere near that figure?

Well, not everyone get's a small loan of several million dollars in the 1970's.

Not sure I understand how you wouldn't realize that unless you are intentionally being obtuse.

"Drain the Swamp!"

Hilarious that in a thread about trump lying you are the one lying.

Trump said the phrase drain the swamp, not the meaning. He did not like it but it caught on so he stuck with it. Stop watching fake news like the daily show.

This is what the video actually shows ...

"ethics reform will be a crucial part of our 100 day plan as well".
"will drain the swamp of corruption"
He thought it was a bad catch phrase.
"it's drain the swamp - it's true, it's true".
desire to impose a five year ban on administration people turning lobbyists (which he did)

Well, not everyone get's a small loan of several million dollars in the 1970's.

Not sure I understand how you wouldn't realize that unless you are intentionally being obtuse.
How many people had several million in the 70s? How many are now billionaires?

Hilarious that in a thread about trump lying you are the one lying.

Trump said the phrase drain the swamp, not the meaning. He did not like it but it caught on so he stuck with it. Stop watching fake news like the daily show.

This is what the video actually shows ...

"ethics reform will be a crucial part of our 100 day plan as well".
"will drain the swamp of corruption"
He thought it was a bad catch phrase.
"it's drain the swamp - it's true, it's true".
desire to impose a five year ban on administration people turning lobbyists (which he did)

tumblr_o50ofnwX1W1tb1bqzo1_500.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back