Donald Trump Lie Collection

The problem is the stuff you people keep posting he's not even wrong about. Like the guy who just posted Trump talking about being wiretapped .. all the media outlets said he was too, but Trump lies when he said it.

As far as the new study, it's not a new idea, it's something people have been saying for a while.
Derp.

I know lies, I have the best lies. Very tremendous. Everyone says so. Bigly.

151123-collins-trump-lies-tease_wvg3ms.jpg

Sorry, if people ask if I have debt my answer is no. if they ask if I have a mortgage it's yes.

Whatever twisted thoughts you had to create the false analogy don't come from me.

So you don't know he has Russian debt .. but 'people' claim he does so he lied. Got it.
You would be wrong. If you owe money you have debt. And why are you defending Trump's lies by saying he wasn't aware it wasn't true. You have no idea what he thinks when he speaks or tweets. You save articles that you try to use to defend him but you're not a fan? You're entitled to your opinion, whatever you think, but here you're just being argumentative and ignoring facts.

If many wanted to and could not, it's impressive he did.

Well, a lot of people would like to kill people they hate, but abstain, somehow I wouldn't call actual murderers 'more impressive' because they are willing to pull the trigger, so to speak.

It's not deception if he believes it. I don't know how you don't understand.

To be clear my position was never Trump did not lie, it's you guys cant source them. You keep sourcing things that are not lies and saying they are.
So you agree he's a liar and are just playing the Devil's advocate?

Must be things Trump said, because those all look like lies to me.
Holy fuck, dude, why doesn't Obama get the same benefit of the doubt? He had no idea those statements weren't true when he said them so they aren't lies. Yawn, try harder... :D

Holy fuck, dude, why doesn't Obama get the same benefit of the doubt? He had no idea those statements weren't true when he said them so they aren't lies. Yawn, try harder... :D
Except we know some of those he did know.

Well, a lot of people would like to kill people they hate, but abstain, somehow I wouldn't call actual murderers 'more impressive' because they are willing to pull the trigger, so to speak.
How is murder equivalent to making money?

How many was it split between? How much was it?
If you're the one claiming how much he got shouldn't you source it? But because I've actually enjoyed talking to you and you're actually able to have a real conversation without being a moron I'll tell you. I believe it was split four or five ways in the ended up with 20 to 40 million.

It's not. We were talking about the "impressiveness" of someone being immoral. Hence my analogy.
The immorality was not what was impressive. Plenty of people just as immoral or more so we're unable to do what he did.

The immorality was not what was impressive. Plenty of people just as immoral or more so we're unable to do what he did.

I guess I can buy what you are saying, depending on what you deem impressive. I myself don't find that kind of behavior impressive, despite how good at it you are, to me that makes you worse. As in, Ted Bundy is not more impressive than someone who only killed one person, despite both being immoral, and one being more successful at it.

If you're the one claiming how much he got shouldn't you source it? But because I've actually enjoyed talking to you and you're actually able to have a real conversation without being a moron I'll tell you. I believe it was split four or five ways in the ended up with 20 to 40 million.
Ok but is that because you read it somewhere or is it your belief it was split between 4 or 5 people so that comes out to $20-40 million? I have no idea how much money his dad was worth or how many people were in his will.

Back