Donald Trump Lie Collection

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
I figure since we've somehow elected a liar in chief, and he loves to lie outrageously and casually, let's collect his lies in a thread so we can examine just how strained is his relationship with the truth.

Most recently, he promised not a cent would be cut from Medicaid.
Shocker, the Senate Bill includes massive cuts.

this should be enough

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/

there is more (idiotic) material in his twitter feed than all the dumb shit previous US presidents said (yes, even bush)

Trump today made his 6th trip to the golf course in 30 days as president. Here are his previous tweets about presidents and golf:

C5COOHOVUAAmJF5.jpg

inb4 his supporters come here doing mental gymnastics...Claiming he is the most honest man ever, who has done nothing wrong.

inb4 the 4d chess excuse.

Bah Gawd is that the Trump White Knight Brigade Bugle I hear.
<27>

this should be enough

http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com/

there is more (idiotic) material in his twitter feed than all the dumb shit previous US presidents said (yes, even bush)

Trump today made his 6th trip to the golf course in 30 days as president. Here are his previous tweets about presidents and golf:

C5COOHOVUAAmJF5.jpg

I'm not just talking about since he's been in office, a stunning collection of lies that grows more mountainous by the day, but before he was somehow chosen to lead the country.

He's been a tremendous liar for decades.

inb4 his supporters come here doing mental gymnastics...Claiming he is the most honest man ever, who has done nothing wrong.

inb4 the 4d chess excuse.
Can we define the chess excuse as "Attempting to say something as vaguely as possible so that meanings can be conveniently attributed to the words at another time"?

I suggest we add Obama lies into the mix and have a proper show down.

Trump of course gets the advantage as he has only been in office 1/16 of the time.

Lets see who is more honest.

Plus it gives Trumps fan some incentive to come back and not just hide from facts they don't like.

I should point out that none of the examples thus far are actually lies. He is being clearly misleading about what he considers acceptable but its not actual lies like say the Biggest Inaguaration (sp) ever. Still worth counting though

Trump of course gets the advantage as he has only been in office 1/16 of the time.

Plus it gives Trumps fan some incentive to come back and not just hide from facts they don't like.
I suggest you start a different thread for that instead of blatantly attempting to derail this one.

We are going to need V2 V3 and V4 of this thread before his first year is done

I should point out that none of the examples thus far are actually lies. He is being clearly misleading about what he considers acceptable but its not actual lies like say the Biggest Inaguaration (sp) ever. Still worth counting though
Bill is a rapist.

I figure since we've somehow elected a liar in chief, and he loves to lie outrageously and casually, let's collect his lies in a thread so we can examine just how strained is his relationship with the truth.

Most recently, he promised not a cent would be cut from Medicaid.
Shocker, the Senate Bill includes massive cuts.
"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan"
“We’re going to lower your premiums by up to $2500 per family per year.”

Wait I keep getting confused on who the liar in chief is ..

"If you like your health care plan, you'll be able to keep your health care plan"
“We’re going to lower your premiums by up to $2500 per family per year.”

Wait I keep getting confused on who the liar in chief is ..
The guy in office.

I'd expect nothing less than staunch Republicanism from a Chael fan.

I think that ends when one runs for and wins office. :)
So Trump is a typical politician, he just pretended not to be one to get votes and that's alright?

He also lied when he was "not a politician".

Back