Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
So why is Fox less credible than CNN or MSNBC? CNN has been busted multiple times faking news. They even got caught interviewing their own cameraman
please stop my sides are hurting from laughing so much, youre comedy gold bro and you are totally oblivious to it, i gotta go lie down this is great stuff

Will. the triggering ever end? WAKE UP LOSERS DADDY IS #MAGA YOUR ALL FUCKING CRYBABYS. DEAL WITH IT.

DADDY DID IT.

Yeah, but he's not really an authority on anything.

He doesn't even have a law degree.

Are Sadmick, Overpressured, Cubic Zirconia Jim, or you an authority on anything? You three claim that a law was broken or that Jr. was offering up the Magnitsky Act in exchange (which there is absolutely no proof of)

Is Sadmick, Overpressure or you an authority on anything? You three claim that a law was broken or that Jr. was offering up the Magnitsky Act in exchange (which there is absolutely no proof of)

I was concerned after the election that Madmick had literally killed himself. lmao.

Are Sadmick, Overpressured, Cubic Zirconia Jim, or you an authority on anything? You three claim that a law was broken or that Jr. was offering up the Magnitsky Act in exchange (which there is absolutely no proof of)

No, but our sources are better than Dennis Kucinich for fucks sake.

Giving classified information to a foreign government: illegal.
Taking information of any kind from them: legal.

Is this really up for debate?

So why is Fox less credible than CNN or MSNBC? CNN has been busted multiple times faking news. They even got caught interviewing their own cameraman

And by caught you mean they literally said it on air when it happened. So hush hush!

Harvard Law Professor, and staunch Democrat Alan Dershowitz thinks the same thing.

Sourcing Kucinich is like sourcing Ja Rule.

capture-410.jpg

When was the last time you got something for nothing? You really think making deals with the Russian government to get you elected comes with no strings attached? It's not worth looking into considering Trump's attitude on Russia since this meeting took place?

did we get to talk about how the trump lawyer lied about the secret service clearance?

You're totally wrong

If a foreign government is spying on US candidates and giving that information to opposition parties, yes, that is illegal. It is illegal to receive and use that information

That doesn't mean I think that's what happened here, but that action is against the law

The information allegedly received was about Clinton malfeasance in the Dem primary, a point totally lost on everyone calling for Trumps head

And even so, that information was NOT what swung that election, if it even were swingable at the time: it was Comey pushing the email scandal and bringing pedo Weiner into the recipe

I also suspect had Clinton won, we might be seeing a similar situation as the Russians are fully fuckjn around with many western nation elections these days

I never read any leaks about Trump because I'm not sure if it is legal to.

After all, if its illegal to read Hillary's leaks, it should also be illegal for me to read leaks about Trump.

When was the last time you got something for nothing? You really think making deals with the Russian government to get you elected comes with no strings attached? It's not worth looking into considering Trump's attitude on Russia since this meeting took place?
First off, it hasn't been shown that TJ offered anything in return.
Secondly, what's your take on the millions (billions?) of dollars that foreign entities have donated to the Clinton foundation. Using your no free lunch theory, surely that has to be considered as well.

An article on the 2016 Trump-Russia timeline from NPR.

"The bottom line is Russian active measures were deployed to influence the U.S. election," Watts said, referring to the effort to discredit the political system and turn voters against Clinton. "They worked in large part because one candidate used Russian active measures to his own benefit."

Whether any law was broken has yet to be established.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back