Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never read any leaks about Trump because I'm not sure if it is legal to.

After all, if its illegal to read Hillary's leaks, it should also be illegal for me to read leaks about Trump.

100% Fake News

It's just another very shady coincidence in a long line of coincidences. Nothing to see here folks.

Man, you guys have backpeddaled a long way from "ITS THE SMOKING GUN!!!".

Well while you guys wait until 2022 to find out that nothing happened, people who aren't unhinged will focus on real issues like the lack of Obamacare repeal, tax cuts, and border security....but ya'll keep focusing on this nothing.

"I think, you know, this really shouldn't be a matter of liberal versus conservative, pro Trump versus anti Trump; if you're a fair-minded citizen you oughta be concerned about the fact that we were repeatedly misled about what this meeting was about.

I had Reince Priebus the White House chief of staff on this program at this desk a week ago last Sunday and he said this was the meeting about adoption."
- notorious liberal commentator Chris Wallace, yesterday

Dershowitz is a brilliant guy who did not actually say no law was broken. He said a specific law was not broken. (I believe his conclusion is probably correct here, but not for the reasons that he gives).

I'm also going to add that Dershowitz is not a final authority in the field. His view of the law is a little idiosyncratic and not always in line with what actually happens, and this is outside of his wheelhouse.

I hope they make up a new law just to charge them with it.

This type of activity is just unprecedented in US government/US election history so there is no law for it.

It's like one part political espionage and one part violation of the Logan act.

"I think, you know, this really shouldn't be a matter of liberal versus conservative, pro Trump versus anti Trump; if you're a fair-minded citizen you oughta be concerned about the fact that we were repeatedly misled about what this meeting was about.

I had Reince Priebus the White House chief of staff on this program at this desk a week ago last Sunday and he said this was the meeting about adoption."
- notorious liberal commentator Chris Wallace, yesterday

No, the only people obsessed with this story are leftists. Conservatives and Libertarians i've talked to (even the anti-Trump ones) are far more concerned with the Obamacare repeal, tax cuts, foreign policy, and border security because those are the real issues they voted on and care about. This Trump-Russia narrative is a pony show for liberals to get ratings.

You've been reduced to this.

SAD!

It's not really unheard of to come up with new laws to prosecute new forms of criminality.

I mean it's not like it was possible 100 years ago to break in servers and steal data across the ocean.

This type of activity is just unprecedented in US government/US election history so there is no law for it.

The Donald Trump anti-Treason Colluding with Hostile Foreign Powers and Not About Adoptions Act

Section 1. Hillary did this.

No, the only people obsessed with this story are leftists. Conservatives and Libertarians i've talked to (even the anti-Trump ones) are far more concerned with the Obamacare repeal, tax cuts, foreign policy, and border security because those are the real issues they voted on and care about. This Trump-Russia narrative is a pony show for liberals to get ratings.
Mueller, that darned lefty

It's not really unheard of to come up with new laws to prosecute new forms of criminality.

I mean it's not like it was possible 100 years ago to break in servers and steal data across the ocean.

This is quite possibly the most desperate reach I've ever read.

"Maybe they'll make up a new law, and charge Trump with it."

LMFAO!

Holy fucking shit.

Man, you guys have backpeddaled a long way from "ITS THE SMOKING GUN!!!".

It was the smoking gun to an extent, it was the beginning of the end.

Something that makes it extremely hard to fire Mueller which Trump is now reconsidering.

Trump now is tweeting;

"With all its phony unnamed sources and highly slanted and even fraudulent reporting, fake news is now distorting democracy in our country".

In the wake of the O'Keefe video fake news clearly referred to fabrications out of thin air. Now it's apparently about embellishments of facts and making mountains out of molehills.

It was the smoking gun to an extent, it was the beginning of the end.

Something that makes it extremely hard to fire Mueller which Trump is now reconsidering.

Trump now is tweeting;

"With all its phone unnamed sources and highly slanted and even fraudulent reporting, fake news is now distorting democracy in our country".

In the wake of the O'Keefe video fake news clearly referred to fabrications out of thin air. Now it's apparently about embellishments of facts and making mountains out of molehills.

I don't see the relationship between this story and those Trump has called fake news? Trump never said this story was fake news. And stories that he did call fake news are ones which were either retracted or were refuted by either later facts, or by people like Comey saying they were false.

This is quite possibly the most desperate reach I've ever read.

"Maybe they'll make up a new law, and charge Trump with it."

LMFAO!

Holy fucking shit.

That's what they did 200 years ago when an American citizen was caught working with a foreign government.

Lol. Look how crazy these people are.

You: HE BROKE THE LAW. ITS ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR
Me: Actually, what he did was illegal. While lying about it is certainly a bad look, there is nothing illegal about his actions.
You: WELL WE WILL INVITE A NEW LAW AND HE WILL HAVE BROKEN THAT ONE!!! HAHAHA HES GETTING IMPEACHED!!!

I don't see the relationship between this story and those Trump has called fake news? Trump never said this story was fake news. And stories that he did call fake news are ones which were either retracted or were refuted by either later facts, or by people like Comey saying they were false.

The O'Keefe video was highly disingenuous and Trump followed it by posting his CNN beatdowm Gif.

The O'Keefe video clearly implied the Russia investigation was not making a mountain out of a molehill over shady dealings but a fabrication out of thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back