Donald Trump Jr.'s Russia email scandal shakes the presidency, v5: NOTHING ILLEGAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say there is nothing to indicate the met further. Yet months ago you would have been saying there's nothing to indicate they met at all.

No I didn't. Trump Jr and Kushner had both said they had met with Russians during the campaign. They said they never met with Government representatives, and it has yet to been proven that the people in these meeting were working on behalf of the Russian government.

Probably has this thing called a real life as opposed to clicking refresh furiously from a basement waiting to "1 up" someone on the internet. MAGA WOW

Aww you're getting banned again? I thought this account was going to be the one for you. Interesting strategy though. SUcking mod dick to try to avoid the ban.

No I didn't. Trump Jr and Kushner had both said they had met with Russians during the campaign. They said they never met with Government representatives, and it has yet to been proven that the people in these meeting were working on behalf of the Russian government.

Despite the emails explicitly stating that they are working on behalf the Russian government in order to provide materials obtained by the Russian government?

Despite the emails explicitly stating that they are working on behalf the Russian government in order to provide materials obtained by the Russian government?

No where in the email does it say that they are working on behalf of the Russian Government.

Go read the emails moron.

No where in the email does it say that they are working on behalf of the Russian Government.

Go read the emails moron.

You mean this one?

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

You mean this one?

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best

Rob Goldstone

"High level and sensitive information, but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

So again, where does it say, anywhere, that they were working on behalf of the Russian Government? You can't fucking read and you're too ideologically biased in your retardation for me to even try to make you understand the words you just copypasta'd.

"Donald Trump is a Russian spy" - Dems 2018 platform

.....a party in complete dissaray.

"High level and sensitive information, but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump."

So again, where does it say, anywhere, that they were working on behalf of the Russian Government? You can't fucking read and you're too ideologically biased in your retardation for me to even try to make you understand the words you just copypasta'd.
I'm too ideologically biased?

Did you really just say that?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...d-trump-jr-break-any-laws-when-he-met-n782026

But nearly all the experts said Trump Jr. was apparently legally vulnerable under regulations governing how U.S. elections are funded.
<{Heymansnicker}>

But at least you can admit collusion happened beyond a doubt now. It'll make take more time for you to be able to concede diaper don broke the law, though. I get that.

What law did he break?

And you better show me something other than NBCnews.com if you expect me to take you seriously. I won't even entertain the idea of reading anything more from that biased rag.

...btw, from your article.

"No expert consulted by NBC News would be in a position to know whether potential campaign finance law violations are now part of the federal Russia investigation, and key facts about the meeting are still unclear."

<{cruzshake}>

You're such a fucking idiot. Go on with your Maybes and Hopes.

Says i'm getting too emotional, threatens to cry to Mods. hahahahaha

<mma4>

Why would I cry to the mods?

I see them lurking and you're just being a bit abusive.

It was a warning not a threat you big baby.

Eagerly accepting the meeting with the understanding that the Russian government is providing material that could sway the election sounds bad, but if no laws were broken, Trumpbots hand-wave it away.

At the least, they've lost all right to say a single goddamned word about honesty or integrity or patriotism or fake news.
Defending this gives that all away.

What law did he break?

And you better show me something other than NBCnews.com if you expect me to take you seriously. I won't even entertain the idea of reading anything more from that biased rag.

...btw, from your article.

"No expert consulted by NBC News would be in a position to know whether potential campaign finance law violations are now part of the federal Russia investigation, and key facts about the meeting are still unclear."

<{cruzshake}>

You're such a fucking idiot. Go on with your Maybes and Hopes.
Durrr it'll have to be settled in court but to claim there's no law broken is disenguous. I like how you're acting like if charges aren't brought a day later then no crime was committed and acting like a bunch of lawyers being lawyerly and hedging their bets until Mueller's probe wraps up someone absolves Jr of breaking campaign finance laws.
This has already been hashed and rehashed and the statue Jr broke cited. You can grow up and deal with reality or keep pretending this isn't the smoking gun but it's pointless.
The law was broken. Collusion happened. What's up for debate is how it will all unfold but for a guy who probably doesn't believe in climate change denying reality is par for the course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back